𝘍𝘶𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘵

"𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." Megan sat on the end of Y/n's bed. For the whole day she was asleep and Megan was forced to check up on her since she realized she hasn't seen her sister once; this forced her little sister to explain that she clumsily fell on the shores of the beach.

"Here." Megan reached to her pockets and pulled out money, "If you're gonna give me money everytime I'm sick I should just keep swimming at those hours at night." Y/n sarcastically remarked which made Megan squint her eyes, "No you doofus, this is for your meds, I'm not buying it for you. Besides you need a walk." Megan got up and started fixing her clothes which made Y/n put on a sour expression, "But I'm sick.", "Exactly, once you take a walk and get fresh air it'll disappear, trust me." Megan left the room and door open as Y/n look at the money her sister gave her.

It was already 5PM and the bright clouds were slowly being replaced with dark skies. Nevertheless the hesistant girl got up her bed and wore a simple floral dress with shades of brown and pink along with a thick black cardigan and flats, after all she was going to be quick.

She immediately hopped her way out of her home to feel the breeze, though the back of her head still ached a bit she still made her way to a small pharmacy store. Despite the bright new lights of the pharmacy didn't help her headache she manage to push through it to get some painkillers.

As soon as she bought painkillers to ease the pain of her headache she headed out to prepare herself to go home, except she heard motorbikes arriving which made her stop in front of the door of the pharmacy as familiar boys surround her, "Need a ride home?" David had his signature smirk at Y/n that made her smile back, "I don't know, my house is nearby." Y/n politely declined, not that she didn't want to be with David it's just she didn't want David to have a hard time to bring her home. "Come on, Y/n. It's just a ride." David pursuaded. His charms, and alluring voice, and pursausive voice was enough to make the girl curious on what endeavours she was going to encounter with David and company.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇/𝐂 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 David immediately started his motor and quickly driving to the opposite direction of Y/n's house. "Are you sure we're not going too fast?" Y/n was chuckling nervously as she held tightly on David's chest, he smelled like cologne, a sweet fruity smell. Y/n was captivated by this scent that she couldn't help but feel comfortable as the smell soothes her. 

"Do you like adventures?" David ignored her and brought up another conversation, "Of course." Y/n  held the bag tightly as they got faster, she had to constantly move strands of her wavy natural hair from her face with her free hands; she wondered what David meant about adventures, "What about I take you to experience one." David looked behind him to wait for a response. Y/n gave a smile with a chuckle of skeptism and that was all he needed to know till he leans on his motor a bit more and began going to a more forest side of Santa Carla.

At first Y/n was nervous since the pathway could have rocks that could make them flip, but as she relaxes a bit she starts smiling at the experience. 

Everything went by so quickly, Y/n manage to witness a tiny pond with a tiny fountain for a quick bit and then eventually saw an unfinished tree house that she assumed was built by a bunch of kids, then eventually they were out of the forest to see they were in a empty road once again, "Where are we going?" Y/n perked up as she looked at the skies. The stars were big and bright and she found it wonderful, especially since nothing was blocking it. David simply chuckled as a response and let the other boys get ahead of him as he stayed behind slowing down for a bit knowing that Y/n was still enjoying the sight.

He sped up his motor once more to catch up with the other boys, and this time they were in a city, Y/n wanted to know how far they were from Santa Carla since big cities are farther from Santa Carla. She didn't mention it though since she was too distracted with the pretty lights in every building, and that just like Santa Carla it was bright and filled with people walking at the side walks, except of course Santa Carla would always be more crowded. 

David slowed down his driving as Y/n look around the area, it's been awhile since she's actually seen a city. Ever since she moved in Santa Carla she hasn't gone anywhere but just in Santa Carla unlike her sister who constantly goes everywhere. Y/n enjoyed this experience and even forgot about the migraine that was distressing her earlier.

Once they were out of the city they started speeding up once again till they made it to a field, and with the help of the bright moonlight it showed a field filled with different flowers, furthermore it was more lovely in the moonlight. The flower field was a very long field and Y/n was in a mood to go visit it the next day since it'll be more prettier if she experiences walking through it herself. 

She held her hair as she looked at the field. David then did a quick turn and found a path that leads to the forest; the trees were tin and there was a lot of grass, this was the first time Y/n actually went to a more nature type environment so she enjoyed the moment of going through the forest. Unlike every night where forests are dim and terrifying it gave a different aura, feasibly because the boys were screaming and enjoying their time riding their motors and Dwayne even slightly standing up as he rode his motor recklessly; or it could be from the bright lights that came from the boys' motorbikes and that they can easily scare anyone who will try to attack them. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇/𝐂 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐘, was it a dream? Was it all a dream? She got up to wipe the sweat off her forehead; she certainly did not feel sick anymore and the headache was gone. As she was about to stand up to do her usualy routine she felt something in her hands as a paper sound was heard.

She turned her head to her palm to see that she was clenching a brown paper wrinkled bag and felt the shape of a pill bottle inside the plastic but it just leads her to further question if everything that happened last night was a dream, if she actually hang out with David and the other boys, and if they actually travelled that night. She rubbed her head and quickly ran to the bathroom to wash her face and came to deduce that she must've gone to the pharmacy and went back home immediately falling asleep and went to dream about David and the boys.

As the cold water touched her scalp and face she grabbed a towel to dry her hair and face but saw a quickl silhoutte come by the bathroom, "Megan?" the h/c haired girl called which made Megan step back to the bathroom to peak at her sister whom called her, "Yeah?" Megan questioned as she leaned on the frame of the bathroom door, "How did I come home last night?" Y/n took a toothbrush and paste from a cup on a shelf. 

Y/n's question caught megan off guard and crossed her fingers and lifted her eyebrows, "You don't remember?" she eyed her sister oddly and with confusion; Y/n just darted her eyes away to gesture a "No", "You walked home? Why?" Megan now crossed her legs as she remained leaning on the door frame, "I didn't get dropped off by a bunch of punks in motorbikes?" Y/n scratched her head and started brushing her mouth, "No?" Megan snorted, "Is that the painkillers talking?" Megan joked and walked away from the bathroom to leave her sister confused and debating in her mind whether it was a dream or if it was reality.