𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑. Trying to convince that he didn't break in, and though David was the one who called the officer on him to tell the officer that Michael broke in the ride, Michael still never snitched of David and never told the officer that David forced him to and convince him to since he knew there was no point in that. 

Y/n frowned at the view, though she doesn't know that David setted up Michael from the start. Everyone including Marko and Paul, and Ken watched the scene of Michael being confronted and David looking over to Marko and Paul to give them a grin.

"Sir." a voice entered and everyone turned to see another officer putting his hand on Ken's shoulder, "I'm afraid you have to leave the ride, you're not allowed to break in like this." he spoke in a soft tone but Ken wasn't having it, "I'm not with him, I swear I paid to get in here." Ken lied but the officer knew he was bluffing and didn't fall for it a single bit and began dragging Ken towards where Michael was and two of the officers brought the two boys outside at the same time. Y/n frowned at this whilst Paul and Marko quietly laugh to themselves.

David then slowly yet swiftly transfer to the area where the three were and sat on the horse across the teacup. "How is it?" he questioned Y/n; This was the first actual conversation she had with David. "It's niice, thanks for teaching me how to get a free ride here." she giggled to herself but deep inside she still pitied and felt bad for Michael and Ken. "Glad to hear." David then looked away to observe Ken and Michael waiting alongside with Star who was comforting Michael, "Don't worry about them." Paul whispered to Y/n which made her look at the boy, "They're fine." he reassured but still had a mishevious grin on him, but it was enough to soothe Y/n just a little bit. But Paul said it as if he knew what she was thinking in the first place.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 David, Dwayne, Paul, and Marko got out along with Y/n who was between all of them. They all slowly approached a disappointed Star with both hands crossed and an angry Michael, "Sorry about that." David gave a mocking look to Michael then smiled, "Life is unpredictable." David proceeded walking along the group. "Hey I'll catch you guys later." Y/n told Marko which made him nod, "No problem princess." Paul had a side grin and Y/n said her goodbyes to the group and prayed that Michael would be fine with Star's care. Y/n was starving since she missed her dinner, hence why she wanted to go get a meal for hearself before continuing her trip to boardwalk.

Ken catched up with Y/n leaving David and company observing him and giving him glares as he left them. "You alright?" Ken questioned Y/n, "Just hungry, but I think I should be asking you that question, are you alright? What did the officers do to you?" she chuckled in response as she put her hands in her pocket, "Nothing just a warning, but it's nothing to stress about honestly." Ken shrugged it off, "Hey I know a place to eat, wanna go?"  Ken went ahead of Y/n and slightly turned behind to wait for her response, "Lead the way" she snickered and began following him till he accidentally bumps into one of his taller friends they encountered earlier.

"Ken, where the hell did you run off to?" Ken's buddy had a look of frustration as she expressed his concerns, "Ken, you still need to help use pack the crap we left on the beach or else we'll be banned there for littering." one of the boys perked up. "Oh, right sorry, it's just something came up." Ken's joyful expression faded as he saw his buddies, "Come on, we need to fix it now, because we're going to leave." the taller friend then agressively took Ken by the shoulders and paced his walking to go back to the same place where they left the tiny campfire along with bags and other items scattered within the sand. Y/n followed them since she wanted to say her goodbyes to Ken and wait for him after he cleans so she stood way behind from them. 

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘, after they led Ken back to the spot where they set up their campfire. Unfortunately Ken was the only one cleaning which meant he was going to take awhile so Y/n decided to stand far away from the group yet nearby so that Ken could still spot her. She was squatting near the shores with the water slightly touching her shoes and as she took in the view of the beach and thought to herself. 

Meanwhile Ken groaned at the amount of mess and tiny pieces of plastic wraps his friends littered and put them in a separate plastic, meanwhile his friends were sitting on rocks and talking to each other and chuckling and mocking Ken once in a while till they saw Y/n squatting near the sea which made them have an idea and whisper among themselves.

Ken grunted as he was kneeling on sand while trying to pick up the mess they made. It certainly wasn't this messy the last time he was there with Y/n, there were that much bags earlier and just sat a campfire when they forced him to try a cigarette. But he had no right to complain, he was the weak link of the group and they don't take anything he says seriously, and that's alright with Ken.

Ken is a rich boy, with wealthy parents yet lacked friends, or true ones at least. The friends he had at the moment only became friends with him just because of his money, but instead of them fearing Ken because he had money, power, and status they instead take a advantage of Ken a lot, by forcing him to go pay for their expensive things and to go steal test papers for them before summer arrived, to Ken he still thinks that he hs power over them because he knows he has money and everything but in reality they're taking advantage of him. Ken in reality was a kind respectful boy who was raised in a strict noble family which forced him to be a good boy, it's just the friends he has is a bad influence, but he thought this is what friendship is, Ken was as Naive as a toddler.

"Ken, we'll clean all of this mess in return you'll do something for us." one of the friends brought up which made him look up at his friends who sat on the rocks to be safe from the sand and waters. "I'm listening." Ken stood up with a plastic bag on his other hand filled with the wrappers of the snacks his friends ate. "Push her to the water and we'll clean this all for you, and we won't ask you to buy things for us for a day." the taller friend explained while looking back at his other friends for approval, they all laughed which just encouraged the taller friend to be more confident.

"Well? We're waiting." the taller friend snickered as the other boys mockingly laugh along with him. Ken huffed and sighed and took a minute to look at the beach then behind him to see Y/n having a peaceful moment then back to his friends. "Don't tell me you're scared to do it." one of his friends spoke, "Just leave him alone guys, guess he's a loser with no sense of humour." another friend perked up and they all shook their head disapprovingly which was the last strike of Ken and threw the plastic bag towards his taller friend which made his friends look at him with confusion, "Consider it done." he said with a cock smile and began walking towards Y/n and called her to which she stood up and looked at him, "Hey." she was about to open her mouth to speak again just for Ken to push her towards the water.

She shrieked and screamed as the cold body of water touched her skin and soaked all of her clothes. Though she wasn't drowning and just fell on a more shallow side of the beach the heavy waves kept pushing her back which made her struggle to get up. Ken's friends in the other hand laughed and high fived each other while cheering on Ken who had a guilt look. That was the day that Y/n realized that Ken would rather give up his dignity just to win other people's thoughts and status of him, that he would disrespect himself by disrespecting and embarrassing his friends just to get approval of other friends even though he himself didn't like the idea. And at that moment Y/n just lost all respect for him.