𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮?

𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃, when she slowly got up she realized her and Sam fell asleep in the same position they were earlier, wearing the same clothes.

The girl quickly turned her head around the window to see where the knocking was. It was coming from Sam's window and she saw familiar boys knocking at it. The Lost boys of course were there with a mischevious smile as they saw their favorite girl.

Confused on whether this was another dream she approached the window to open it, "Wanna fly?" David gave a mischevious smile. "Fly?" Y/n held the frames of the window as she looked at the boys with confusion, "Come on" David  let out his hand for the girl to take. 

Y/n was skeptic yet interested by what the teenager meant by "Fly", this she slowly lifted up her palm to touch David's. He softly gripped on to the girl's palm and starting to slowly pull her out of the window. She slowly crawled out of the cramped pathway before reach the roof with her toes feeling the rough surface.

She slightly lifted the sky blue silk dress so she could walk properly while walking in the bumpy top. The girl proceeded to grip her S/t toned hands tightly as David slowly started leading her away from the window. "Don't look back." Marko whispered from behind which made the girl quickly shift her head behind her to give a worried glare before being harshly dragged to the air. To her surprise she was indeed flying, both hands gripping David's shoulder tightly as the latter boy calmly held her waist to support her.

"Don't look down, alright?" Dwayne yelled from behind as they slowly started going up, yet of course the H/c haired girl was unable to glance below to see her toes hanging in the air and the faded street. "You're stubborn aren't you?" David chuckled, stipulating that she looked down when told not to furthermore looked back. She slowly calm down her breathing pace as she continued looking down. Her hair kept hitting her face yet never her eyes.

The girl didn't bother responding as she proceeded to scan below till Emerson's household disappeared. "Where are we going?" she whispered to David since he was the nearest, "To neverland, of course" he paced up his flying which made her clench into David more. Y/n knew this had to be a dream.

"The best view in boardwalk" Marko flew behind David and Y/n, he then looked at the view in front of her. The place was lit and lively, vibrant, colorful. It was loud and even though Y/n was flying away from it she could hear the sounds of the crowds and the smell of food. 

"Hungry?" David questioned which made the girl cut off her dazed state from staring at the colorful view of boardwalk, "Yeah" she looked at David before looking back at the view. She noticed that her view was going down as David flew below. She noticed they were on top of the yacht; it too was colorful and bright yet quiet and solemn.

The yacht was parked across Santa Carla and the girl realized there were other yachts nearby as well, passing through the oceans. "You remind me of someone" David perked up which cut the girl's scanning eyes so she could look at the punk boy. "Who?" Y/n inquired, "We met her in boardwalk as well" Paul added. The boys describing the mysterious woman was enough to keep the girl interested in the conversation. "She acted just like you" David leaned on a solid object on the yacht. 

Y/n's eyes wondered away from the boys, wondering what they were talking about. She proceeded to hug her legs and rested her chin on her knees as she looked at boardwalk, "She sounds amazing then" she struggled to speak with her chin continuesly leaning onto the knee; constantly blocking some of her words.

"That's because she was" Marko came back with food enough for everyone. The girl just smiled as the boy leaned to give her food to her. "What happened to her?" The girl opened the food container made out of plastic to see it was a full meal. She was starving, afterall her and the Emerson boy skipped dinner due to falling sleep. "Wrong crowd" Dwayne mumbled as he ate. Y/n looked at her food then back to the boys who were across her; And soon enough she too leaned her back on an solid object whilst still being across from the boys. 

"She hung out with the wrong crowd" David's continued with his normal tone of voice; his eyes slightly widened and his eyebrows slowly lifted up as he exclaimed, the girl continued looking at the boys while slowly chewing onto her meal. "That's why you shouldn't hangout with the wrong crowd" David added with his deep voice.

David's voice was natural and sometimes croaked, unlike Edgar who sounds like it's forced and an impression of any tough guy that has deep vocals. 

"That's why you shouldn't hangout in the wrong crowd either, Y/n" the platinum blonde haired boy mumbled, "What do you mean?" the girl gave him a confused expression, but David just laughed and the others snicker at her worried reaction. 

"The Frog brothers and the Emersons aren't the wrong crowd" the girl defended as she placed the plastic container in her lap, "You'll be the judge of that" David responded. The girl quickly licked her dry lips by letting the tip of her tongue peak out before leaving her lips slowly gape as she looked away.

Instead of getting answers from any of the boys she got more confused questions in her head, "I don't think they'll do anything bad" she spoke while her E/c eyes are focused on something else; indicating that she is still thinking. The boys just chuckled which led to the girl rubbing circles on the fork she held. "Do you know something?" she questioned the boys, "Nothing at all" David snickered. "They're not that kind of people" Y/n mumbled to herself.

It sounded like she was convincing herself more than trying to bribe the boys to have a contrary opinion on the only friend group she had in Santa Carla. "No one can escape a broken heart, Y/n" David added which made her eyes wonder into his face. She knew what he meant about broken heart, which meant there was going to happen within the group, "Let's go home" was all she commented trying to keep her concerned thoughts away; before quickly finishing her meal and passing it to Marko who collected all the empty containers.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, "Thanks for the night guys." Y/n somberly thanked before waving off to the boys, "The pleasure is ours" Marko smirked before flying away with the other boys leaving the girl shoeless on the roof with one hand gripping onto the fabric of her dress to reveal her feet.

She sat down on the roof while looking back at the stars. Her conversation with the boys made her question more instead of getting answer. Questions such as if it were all a dream? And if her sub-conscious was trying to tell her about something, furthermore the girl the boys kept talking about that acted like Y/n. And what will happen and why there is a possibility of hearts getting broken within the group.

She fiddled the fabric a bit more before gettting up to open the window of Sam's room and getting into the same position she had earlier before the boys woke her up.