𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆, this caused the two to quickly get up from their laying position and look behind them to see the brother, the cousins and Emerson. 

"30 minutes is up, we have to go" Edgar furrowed his eyebrows but didn't sound genuinely upset. This was enough to gesture the two to stand up and follow the crowd for one last discussion before they separate. "Alright, remember your positions?" Edgar questioned as everyone slowly huddled up, yet left big gaps in the circle they made.

Everyone nodded unrhythmically as Edgar scanned the crowd, "Good, if there are an emergencies you go to the nearest person who will spread the message to everyone else in their positions, so it's important that everyone knows who is the nearest person to their position" Edgar strictly advised. "Y/n is the only one who could tell who's Ken's friend which means out of all of us she'll probably be the one following our guy, and if you see her following someone, spread the message and begin following the two of them." he continued.

"Then what happens?" Molly questioned, "Well we'll see what happens, and think what we'll do next, what's important is marking him down and catching the guy, and making sure to know where he lives" Edgar explained thoroughly. Everybody nodded before splitting up.

Y/n standing near the entrance, patiently waiting; though her eyes and attention is focused on each person who passed by, mostly the most noticable of Ken's friend, which was being scrawny and tall with platinum blonde dyed hair.

Sam was nearby the entrance, though he was facing in another direction away from Y/n, though kept looking at her time to time seeing if there's any hint of suspicion in her expression in anyone that comes by.

Minutes turned into hours, and the excitement with the mixture of anxiety of figuring out the boy they wanted to catch faded, so was everyone's guard; each of the teenager's tense shoulders began resting, and slowly they were yawning every second that passed by. The group was starting to get restless in their respective positions. With Sam leaning on a solid object with his eyes fluttering to a close, with Edgar sitting down on a bench or stolen from a staff's chair from rides and games, and with Alan fast asleep before the Emerson; and the cousins who seem rather awake compared with the rest, though uneasy by pacing back and forth in their positions yet keeping their heads locked at the crowd that was piling up more than it fading. The later it became in the night the more guests were greeted.

Though the H/c haired girl was yawning repeatedly she had both hands in her back while she stared at the crowd, and everytime her eyes followed a person who fits her description she immediately looks away with disinterest not seeing any familiarity with the strangers she suspects, nevertheless Sam continued looking back at the girl from time to time to watch her expression only to expect the expected; a stone cold face of boredom coming from her face everytime a customer comes by.

However her reaction maybe the Emerson couldn't help but look back at her time to time though knowing that she was going to have the same reaction as she did for the past few hours that came by.

Nonetheless Emerson still kept his sleepy self entertained by adjusting his watch that had a broken lock.

Edgar's eyelids never ceased to stop fluttering, with the lack of sleep and combined fatigued became irresistible to fight every second that passed by; furthermore the nearby Molly noticed the Frog brother's sleepiness which made her stay out of her position and greet him from behind.

"Hello" she greeted, which was enough to wake up the sleepy brother,  his flinch was returned with a giggle from the brunette.

"What are you doing?" Edgar turned around half-scolding the girl, "Waking you up sleepyhead." She snickered, "we still have a mission, go back to your position" Edgar mumbled, "You hungry?" Molly dodged the question, but it was a inquiry that silenced the boy before speaking once more after his short pondering, "No", "Lie" Molly teased, "You didn't have dinner didn't you?" the brunette continued, "How'd you know? You're stalking me aren't you, who are you? Are you sent here to stop my vampire hunting career?" Edgar theorized and squitned his eyes as he leaned further towards the brunette, "No, silly" She covered her mouth to laugh at such accusation, "Whatever" Edgar turned back to watch the crowd, "You're distracting me" Edgar mumbled, "We're both distracting each other, now come on let's buy food alright?" the girl proposed, "Why should I do that?" Edgar turned back gripping his hand firmly on the back of the chair, "Because you didn't eat dinner, and hell we could even invite your brother", "No" Edgar turned back to watch the crowd, "You're a bummer, Ed" Molly leaned both of her hadns on the back of the chair.

"It's not like we'll miss much anyway, it's been hours and there hasn't been anyone that raised any suspicion towards Y/n, so let's get something quick, maybe just a takeout or something, i'm starving Ed." Molly briefly bribed which was enough to make Edgar sympathize with her, "Fine, we'll be quick, but first you pay, and second don't call me Edgar" both of the boy's eyebrows met on the center before standing up rather quickly and following the girl.