Analyses

Two doctors and two guards walked in to the room, waking Maru up. One of the guards grabbed him while the other guarded the door. The doctors took the boy over from the guard, pushing him towards the door. Maru didn't even have the time to get his shoes. He was walking through the halls in his pajamas and on his bare feet. The doctors were in front of him and the guards were behind him.

Maru was scared. What do the doctors want from him? Are they going to hurt him? He was holding back tears, trying not to cry. He could see people look at him from behind small windows.

Maru was directed to a room full of tubes. Most of the tubes were glowing a little and he could see green liquid in the tubes. Inside of the tubes were all kind of beasts. Most of them had their brain exposed. They looked scary.

In the middle of the room there was one empty one. Maru had a bad feeling about it. But before he could resist, he felt a sting in his neck. He blacked out and fell on the ground.

"Sir, the boy is asleep. We are ready for the analyzing process"

The doctor felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking to the hand, he saw his boss standing behind him.

"Excellent. When the preparations are done, start the process"

"Yes sir"

A black portal appeared behind the man. He walked through it, telling the doctor to contact him when the report is made.

~

It was a dream again. The sound of sirens. The sounds of people yelling at him. But this time, he saw a boy. He couldn't see him clearly. But he had ash blond hear. He had ruby red eyes. He was yelling something. Maru couldn't hear what it was. He saw other people too. A woman. She had green hair, just like he has. Who was this woman? Does he know her? It all was fuzzy. All blurred images. Suddenly it was all gone. Everything was dark again. He couldn't even remember wat he had seen.

~

The doctor was looking at the tube with the boy in it. It had the same green liquid in it as all the other tubes full of Nomu's. The analyzing process was done but sensei told him to let the boy stay in the tube till he was there. So now he was waiting for his boss to come.

A purple portal appeared and the boss came walking out of it. Now he was with a man covered in mist. That was the man who made the portals. Kurogiri. He was the boss most loyal worker. And Kurorgiri was like the boss his right hand. But still, he had one master of himself. A boy. The boy wasn't much around the base his father was in. They had their own little hideout. The doctor didn't know much more of it. It wasn't his business.

"Welcome back sir. As you know, I have the things you asked for"

The doctor handed over a file. The man looked at it and began to read it.

--

Analysis v1

Subject 501

Experiment fase: 1

Given Name: Maru

Real Name: Izuku Midoriya

Gender: Male

Age: 7

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

IQ: 135

Official status: Missing. Predicted to be deceased

Quirks before experiments: None