Vigilantes

Dear Class 1-A

I am hereby informing you all that Kirishima and I are going away from UA, for now. We just can't sit still and waiting for heroes to take action. This country is in chaos and we are willing to take down the people who creating this chaos and saving the people who are suffering because of this. We are going to clean up the streets of villains, street by street, city by city. It is the least we can do for what is remaining of this society. It will be a challenge, but I believe we can do this.

I know some of you will be sad, in pain or even in a depression because of us leaving. But please don't worry. You will see us again when all of this is over. But we need to do this, just the two of us.

Maybe you all don't know yet, but Kirishima got All Might's quirk, named One For All. It is a quirk that passes on to people and stacks their power. That is why he has multiple quirks he can use. This quirk was originally created by a man with a quirk of the opposite, named All for One. All for One is a quirk that can take other quirks and use them for himself, or give them to other people. I have a part of that quirk, and Shigaraki has the other bigger part. All For One's main goal is to get back One for All. And that is why Kirishima and I are connected to each other. That is why Shigaraki went on fighting Kirishima. That's why I was fighting Kirishima. But now it is time we fight them. We need to do this together. We need to stop them together. Before it is too late.

Please take care of the people you love. Take care of the our classmates who aren't taking this news in a light way. Please take care of the families and civilians who are needing your help.

Stay save. All of you. And don't come looking for us, because we don't know where we will be.

I'm sorry for everything. I wish it could be another way.

Goodbye and see you all again,

Izuku (and Kirishima)

When Ochaco had read the letter, her heart broke. Why did they leave. Why did he leave! Izuku knew he would get all the support if he had just asked. They would do it, the all of them. Class 1-A was there for them to support. To find the villains. To fight them. Ochaco knew it was selfish, but she needs him. And they needed them. And now, they left. She didn't know when they would come back. Maybe they were going to be hurt, or worse. She didn't want to know it. The whole class was feeling down after they had read the letter. Bakugo actually wanted to go after them, but was stopped by Aizawa. The teacher told them it was way to dangerous. It made Bakugo litteraly explode and he was send to his room to cool down like a child. But everyone had the thoughts of what Bakugo was saying. They wanted to go after them, help them and change their mind to do this together. With the all of them.

Izuku was standing on the roof of an building. Kirishima was standing beside him. They were looking at some villains who were breaking an ATM and were trying to get the money out of it.

"It looks like they have one guy with an explosive quirk and one with a quirk that affect metal. The others are carrying a bag for money and there is one car"

"We should take care of the ones taking the atm, the others probably don't have a good quirk for breaking it open"

"Sure"

They jumped off the roof, making their way towards the thugs. They both landed on one of the guys with a bag, who were ready to take the money. Both of the guys were screaming in pain and this got the attention of the others.