Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2

When it kicked in what Izuku was going to do, Hawks was the first to take action.

"I'm going to follow him! I have a tracker on my phone, track me"

Hawks went flying off in the direction Izuku was heading.

Izuku had arrived at the entrance of a big cave. He walked inside and saw it actually was a secret laboratory. It was in the middle of nowhere and Izuku didn't know anything about it. Of course his former sensei had labs all over the country, but this one wasn't documented at all.

Once inside, he saw it. The room of All For One, but the man himself wasn't there. Flashbacks of the time he was in the tube after the training camp were going trough his head. He was in that tube. The League had been here talking to All For One while he was in there. Dabi had asked questions about Izuku when he was in that tube. With one slash of darkness, Izuku destroyed the tube and the control panel with it. The green liquid splashed out of it.

Izuku walked into the little office of All For One. But the man wasn't there either. Izuku activated his search again and followed the path to where the two bodies were. He walked into another room where he could see Shigaraki in a chair, waiting for him. Behind the chair were a row of the same tubes like the other room. The tubes were full of Nomu's. But there was one different one. Izuku couldn't see it clearly, but the figure inside the different one was that of the old body of All For One. Izuku gazed at it, trying to confirm his thoughts.

"Finally you came. Welcome home" Shigraki chuckled sinister.

"Home? What do you mean?"

"Let me tell you. After you should have gone to the hospital, we have teleported you here. Your body has been modified here multiple times, making it the way it is now. The only thing we didn't manage to alter is your stupid heroic mind. You could have been the greatest villain ever! You could have been me!"

All For One paused.

"But Shigaraki is fine too. He only is a little childish and is making a game out of everything"

Izuku didn't react to any of it. All he could feel was anger. Maybe a little sad. Sad for the body that was being used like it was nothing. Izuku just stared at the man in front of him.

"Now. If you don't have anything to say. Please be so kind to give me back my power"

"Never"

"Then I will take it from your corpse"

Shigaraki send a shockwave enhanced with radio waves towards Izuku. The shockwave was so strong, that the whole cave just shook and the ceiling started to crack. Izuku wasn't quick enough to dodge an attack like this and he fell to the ground. His hands were on his head while Izuku was screaming in pain. The radio waves were very high pitched and Izuku could feel it in his brain.

But Izuku didn't want to fail. He didn't want to lose this fight. He didn't want to give up hope in society. He wanted to save it!

Izuku slowly stood back up. Shigaraki was sending a second shockwave, but this time Izuku was prepared and used overhaul to quickly make a wall to protect himself. Izuku then used a combination of darkness and muscular, along with some enhancers, to make an armor around him.

Shigaraki saw what he was doing and shot a combination of shockwave and air cannon at the boy. But the boys armor was stronger and he walked slowly but steady towards the villain. Dust was covering their room. Both hero and villain had use their quirks to see in the dust. However, the room was getting brighter. And once the dust cleared for most part, they could see there was no more room. Or even a side of the mountain they were in. It was one big crater, created by the air cannon and shockwave. They were now in daylight.