Endeavor and Kurogiri

It was the next morning. The day started with another homeroom class. Class 1-A was patiently waiting for their teacher to come in with important news.

"Morning class" Aizawa said while walking in.

"Good morning Mr Aizawa" The class answered in sync.

"Today, I have some news for you all. You are doing a second internship. This time, you have your hero licenses. Meaning, you can fully help them with all their missions and patrols"

The class cheered a the news. Finally something fun again instead of studying!

"Also. Bakugo, Todoroki and Midorya have passed their license exams. So they can participate too"

Izuku smiled brightly at that. He can finally do an internship. Todoroki and Bakugo didn't care.

"Go find an internship. Class dismissed"

With that, Aizawa left the room to get coffee in the teachers lounge. Izuku followed him, because he wanted to have some coffee too. The others were busy searching for an internship, so they didn't notice him leaving.

"What are you doing, problem child?" Aizawa spoke when he opened the door of the teachers lounge.

"Getting coffee. Duhh"

"Okay. Here, take a mug"

Aizawa threw it towards Izuku and the boy caught it. Izuku then walked over to the coffee machine and made coffee for himself.

"So. Do you already know where you are going to do your internship?"

"Nope. Any suggestions?"

"Hmm last internship you did was with me. You can come again? But Hawks wanted to teach you things too. So you can ask him to have you?"

"Already asked Hawks agency. But he is busy with a mission and has no time to take interns"

The two were sitting across of each other, just staring to their mug in silence. They had nothing to talk about anymore. When Izuku was done with his coffee, he put the mug on the table and stood up.

"I should go back to class" he said and walked away.

The day went on, and most people had already found a place to do their internships. In the evening, most people were hanging out in the common room. It was then that Todoroki walked up to Izuku.

"Hey Izuku. I want to ask you to do your internship with me at the Endeavor agency. I don't know what he thinks about you, but I like to have you and Bakugo with me"

Bakugo heard his name and came closer to the conversation, visibly irritated. What did icy-hot have to say about him?

"Hey nerd and icy-hot. Don't talk about me behind my back!"

"Kacchan, Shoto just offered us a place at Endeavors agency"

"hmpf I'll think about it"

With that, Bakugo was walking away again. After looking at each other confused, Todoroki walked in the opposite direction.

Two weeks later, Internships had begun. Izuku and Bakugo both had accepted their place with Endeavor. Shoto had convinced his dad to give Izuku a chance. But he was very sceptic. Once a villain, always a villain. And villains were meant to be in prison. Especially this one, this one should be in Tartarus. But it was a friend of Shoto and Shoto thrusted him. Besides, if the villain was going to do something villainous or breaking the law, Endeavor was the first to arrest him.