Symbol Of Hope

Before they were going to UA they were going to free the three most important people of the country. With the help of Izuku's search quirk, they could find the captured government people very easily and very quickly. Taking down the thugs was easy too. Best Jeanist and Mirko escorted the empror back to his palace along with the prime minister. They then dropped off the head of the hero commission at the hero commission secret base where Endeavor and Hawks were bringing Shigaraki to.

Once the group arrived at UA, after fighting, defeating and capturing villains on their way back, they were astonished at the scene they were looking at. There were villains grouped up and tied up, waiting for transport to prison. There were medical workers helping students, heroes and civilians who helped in the battle. The giant zeropointers were still active and were now in protection mode. They were roaming around the perimeter and scanning for any conflict.

"YOU! ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!" A police office shouted when he noticed the group of students who were walking towards the main building of UA. He pointed at Izuku.

"What is wrong officer?" Ochaco asked.

Izuku just looked at the officer and did what he was told. He didn't want any conflict in what was happening or going to happen.

But it wasn't the same for the other students and the heroes who were with them.

"Are you going to arrest him?!"

"What has he done?!"

"Sorry. But these are the orders of the director of the hero commission. I need to bring him in" The officer answered. 

More remaining police forces joined in on the scene andwere standing ready for a possible upcoming fight with the young heroes.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" The groups shouted in simultaneously.

Izuku just sighed. He knew it was going to be like this eventually. The hero commission probably was going to lock him away because they are scared of the powers he now has. Or they were going to test on him just like All For One had done all those years. While thinking about it, Izuku could feel tears starting to roll off his cheeks. After everything he had done. How could he hope to be free one day. How could he hope to live a normal life.

Izuku didn't pay any attention towards the shouting and yelling around him. He couldn't hear it. His vision was blurry. He could only focus on the police officers who grabbed his shoulders and pushed him forward, walking towards an armored van. When he was in the van and seated, the van drove away.

The rest of the class stormed into the office of Nezu.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" Bakugo shouted and explosions came off him. Some people in the room needed to step aside to not get hurt by Bakugo's quirk. Aizawa acted and canceled Bakugo's quirk. He then spoke.

"Nezu. Why are they taking Izuku away. As one of my students and as his parent, I have the right to know what is going on"

"Class. Can you please leave my office. I want to speak with Aizawa in private. Go help the people outside. Your different quirks are good for rebuilding and caring for people. Find something what fits with you and go help" Nezu said.

The class wasn't happy at all. But they knew better than to deny orders of the principle. They went out of the office into the broken halls of UA. Cementos was doing his best with rebuilding the building, but there was significant damage on all of the property.

Izuku was placed in a white room. There was a mirror on the wall, but Izuku knew it was one way glass. He stared at it, trying to see who was at the other side. But he couldn't see anything.