USJ

It was one week later. The bar was full of people. It was one of many locations thugs had gathered to attack the USJ. That was the plan. Attacking the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. Attacking All Might. Yes, All Might would be there. He had read it in the files. He was together with Eraserhead and Thirteen. They will teach the kids about rescuing civilians.

Sensei had told about 150 of his followers would help Shigaraki in his attack. He even got a Nomu to fight against All Might. Maru would be staying in the back ground to take notes on what was happening. Maybe he could see flaws in the Nomu. But still. This boy was a Nomu himself. And Shigaraki didn't like Nomu's. They were just beasts and tools to use for the greater good.

Maru was sitting in a darker corner of the crowded bar. All the thugs were pumped up to beat some stupid students and fight heroes. They thought with the help of the successor and a Nomu, they could beat all of them. Maru didn't like the noise of the group of people. He often gets anxiety when there are a lot of people. The boy didn't have panic attacks often, but this was a moment it could happen easily.

Kurogiri walked to him and kneeled, checking if everything was okay. Maru nodded but Kurogiri could see in his eyes it wasn't. He reassured the boy it will be fine. Kurogiri is there for him if he was getting attacked. And of course he can use his training to defend himself. But he never had killed someone. And didn't know if he could kill if it was necessary.

When kurogiri walked back to the front, Shigaraki commanded him to open up a portal. The thugs went trough it. Now Shigaraki, Kurogiri and Maru were the only ones in the bar. Maru walked to the two other man, and walked with them trough the portal.

Bakugo was standing with the class at the bus stop. The class was going to the USJ. Pikachu thought it meant Universal Studio Japan. But he quickly got corrected by Aizawa.

The bus trip was full of questions. Everyone wanted to know something of each other. Bakugo wasn't in to it. He minded just his own business. That's why he went sitting next to a boy with half read and half white hair. Todoroki. The two boys didn't say anything. It was until Kaminari said something.

"Bakugo, why do you want to become a hero?"

Bakugo stared at the red haired boy. He didn't want the class to know the real reason. But what could he tell them. Lie?

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU" He yelled. It was the only thing he could come with at this moment.

The class was quiet for the rest of the trip.

Fortunate for them, they were at the USJ soon. Aizawa told everyone to get out of the bus. When they walked out, they were greeted by a person in a space suit.

"THIRTHEEN" Uraraka fangirled

"Yes indeed. Pro hero Thirteen is specialized in rescuing missions. She will help you with the training today. You all are going to do different kinds of rescuing. Do your best"

"I thought All Might was helping with teaching here today" Thirteen said to Aizawa.

"Yeah, about that. He got something else"

The class walked inside the big dome, followed by the two teachers.

"Cool! You guys even got fake villains!" Kirishima said thinking it all will be fun.

Aizawa ran upfront to see a purple portal with a lot of thugs coming out of it.

"THOSE ARE REAL VILLAINS. EVERYONE GO TO SAFETY"

Maru glanced around the big hall they were in from behind Kurogiri. This place was huge. He saw thugs who were fighting a hero. The hero had long black hair and was using a scarf as a weapon. Most of the time his hair was floating, but Maru noticed sometimes it was gone for a second. The boy wonders what the heroes quirk is. When he entered, he had heard Shigaraki saying that they are the League Of Villains. And that they were going to kill All Might. All Might.