Going Camping With The Boys

Izuku shot up from his bed. His black haired dad was standing next to the bed with a bucket of water in his hands. Izuku's touched his hair. It was soaking wet.

"The FUCK did you do that for?"

"Hurry up problem child. You are late for camp. We are leaving in 40 minutes. I'm going now. Don't be late"

Izuku groaned and stood up. First his date and now this. His dad was such a bitch in the morning. It is all because he doesn't like mornings either. 'Didn't he had his coffee yet?' Izuku thought. 'Probably not enough. Pops often gives him not enough. Then he is ending up being irritated all day'. He changed into his school uniform and took the breakfast pops made for him before his parents left. He shoved it in his mouth while walking outside of the door. He only had 30 minutes left so he really needed to hurry.

Walking up to the bus depot, Izuku could see everyone waiting for him. He was the last to arrive. Iida came stomping to him.
"Izuku! You know a hero can't be late! You need to check the time more often!" He was wildly making gestures with his hands. Bakugo was laughing behind him. He always enjoyed it when the nerd got shouted at.

"Iida. Not all heroes are morning heroes"

Izuku walked past Iida, leaving him silent. Kirishima, Kaminari and Ashido were now laughing too. It was until Aizawa told them to shut up and get on the bus, because Mineta had arrived too.

After a loud 2 hour drive, the bus stopped at the edge of an forest on a cliffside. Aizawa told the class they were taking a break to do their needs and get some air. The class walked outside of the bus only to see a car driving up the spot. It stopped behind the bus. Two woman stepped out of the car.

"Hey! They are part of the wild wild pussy cats! They are so sexy!" Mineta yelled.

"SHUT UP PERV" The class yelled at him

"Such a compliment! We are here as your camp leaders. We are going to help you training. " Pixie-bob cheered

"Now your lodging is at the foot of the mountain over there" Mandalay spoke.

"Wait. What are we doing here then?" Ochaco asked.

"Maybe we should get back in the bus.." Kirishima said quietly.

"Your training camp starts now" Pixie-bob told the class with a grin.

"QUICK! TO THE BUS EVERYONE! RUN!!" Kaminari shouted. Everyone hurried back to the bus.

It was too late. A big wave of earth had formed, throwing the class off the cliff into the forest.

"IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT IN TIME YOU DON'T GET ANY FOOD" Mandalay shouted off the edge.

The heroes turned around to face aizawa, who was standing in the bus entrance.

"Uhm what about me?"

The three teachers cocked their head to see Izuku sitting with his back to a wheel of the bus.

"You should be out there with the rest of your class, little kitten" Mandalay said.

"Wait.. Aren't you the villain kid other heroes were talking about?" Pixie-bob asked.

This made Izuku angry. Yes he was a villain, WAS. He is now in the hero course, trying to be a better person. To live his own life. Even if Sensei always was kind to him, he didn't want to find out what they are going to do if he was taken back.

Izuku stood up, darkness was flowing out of him. He was ready to attack the hero who had angered him. It was till his father walked up to him, put a hand on his shoulder and spoke.