What To Do?

Shigaraki and the rest of the League had destroyed Tartarus prison right after they had escaped the battle at the mansion. The security of the prison was very advanced, but with the help of Machia they did it. The beast had slammed his claws into the walls, probably killing some prisoners too. They had then gathered villains who were escaping and told them to just go havoc on everything, making society crumble. After that, banks and stores were being robbed, people were taken hostages, civilians were getting murdered. The heroes couldn't keep up with the havoc and society really had fallen. Shigaraki had managed to get a hold of Muscular again and gave him some booster drugs to boost his quirk, because Shigaraki didn't want him back in the League but he was useful in destroying things. The main objective of the prison break was to get back Kurogiri, but he wasn't there. Shigaraki was really mad and had disintegrated the whole prison when he found out. Nothing was left there. Now, it was just an island full of rubble.

All For One was pissed, to say the least. The League of Villains and his successor had arrived at his secret hideout. And despite the fact he was very weak himself, his successor was stronger than anyone. But there was a problem. A big problem. Izuku. How could his son and his former 'wife' have cut off their connections. She was meant to be dead for good. He was sure she wasn't going to intervene, but she did! This was bad. All For One needed to bring that connection back up. Otherwise they needed to kill Izuku to get his part of All for One. But Izuku was strong. All For One needed to make sure Shigaraki's quirk is complete, before they can get One For All. And maybe Izuku didn't know it yet, but Izuku can take All For One away from Shigaraki and make it his own. If Izuku knows this, it would be a big problem. The other problem now was that both quirks are in protection of heroes, who are probably doing everything to protect them. This wasn't the plan. Izuku was supposed to be here, arriving with his successor.

Then there was another point. Shigaraki was woken up early. This meant he wasn't finished yet. They needed time now. But he didn't have any information on the heroes. Maybe they had figured him out already. Maybe they were already making plans. However, he did not worry about it. Shigaraki was already strong enough to take them on. And with his followers, he had a very good team. And of course they had Machia.

Izuku was back at the 1-A dorms. He had left the hospital yesterday and was asked to stay in the dorms until further notice. Nezu had announced that UA went in to full defense mode. They were afraid that Shigaraki was showing himself again and was going to attack UA. With his search quirk, he could see everyone from any distance. Ragdoll had explained very precisely how her former quirk was to the pro heroes.

Today, Izuku was going to explain what had happened back at the battleground and the heroes who were still fighting for saving society were going to discuss what to do.

Izuku walked in to the familiar room. When he walked in, eyes fell on him. He could see the UA teachers, Endeavor, Mirko, Gran Torino, Fat Gum, Mt Lady and more. Midnight's seat was taken by Hawks. Midnight's funeral had happened when Izuku was unconscious. When Izuku had heard about her death, he cursed. He could have saved her, if he was just there instead of where he was now. Still, he was glad none of his classmates had died in that battle. Even Mineta had survived.

"Welcome everyone" Nezu spoke, bringing Izuku back to earth.

"Today, we grief. We have failed. Failed to keep society save. Failed to stop the villains from achieving their goals. Failed to protect the people, who are now living in fear. Fear of what is going on. Fear of what is coming. Not knowing who to trust. Not knowing who is keeping them save"