Emotions

The school life went on for a while. After 2 weeks the classes all had a huge sports festival. Sadly, the teachers had unanimously decided to not let Izuku participate. The reasons were mostly to hide Izuku because he had 'died', but also they couldn't simply just stop him when he lost control again. It was dangerous for the public. Izuku just had to watch from the student seats. Not that he wasn't angry about it. He was sad he couldn't participate. But he liked analyzing people and quirks a lot, and there was plenty of that to do at the festival. He had seen the students in the obstacle course, in the calvary battles, and he analyzed the students who won in the first two rounds in the 1 vs 1 battles. Bakugo was the big winner of the festival. Izuku knew it from the start, but was still amazed by the fact at how aggressive he just was in the battles.

Still, he was more amazed by the fire quirk of the bicolored haired teen. Todoroki's fire side was immense. You could see he didn't use it at all but still there was beauty in it. He had told Todoroki he could use his fire, after he explained he couldn't even control his own power when his emotions got the hang of it. Todoroki had told Izuku about the abuse from his father and that he didn't want to use his power. After the talk, Todoroki promised to use it once in battle. It was just to let Izuku analyze it and help him to overcome his trauma.

After the festival, Todoroki had started to see his mother again and was keeping Izuku noticed at the progress he was making. Izuku himself made progress with speaking fast, thanks to Yamada. He could speak a lot of sentences and mostly straight up answer to people. Telling stories and using difficult vocabulary was still a no go. But he was glad he could finally speak again.

"No. You can't do a internship at another hero agency. You will stay the week with me and train your control"

"But dad, we are already doing that. I want to know what I can learn with a hero"

"Still no"

"hmpf"

Aizawa had told the class earlier this day to go on internships. It applied for everyone except Izuku. Nezu had told the teacher it wasn't sensible to let the boy do an internship. Instead, he would train with Aizawa and do a patrol with him. Aizawa had passed on the information to Izuku in class. Izuku yelled to the man about it not being fair and stormed out of the room.

Flashback

"THAT'S NOT FAIR. EVERYONE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO DO AN INTERNSHIP AND I NEED TO STAY HERE"

Izuku stormed out of the classroom, slamming the door behind him. Everyone stared with wide eyes at the teacher to what happened. Aizawa looked like he didn't care. It was only Bakugo and Ochaco who actually could see behind the mask. Ochaco stood up.

"Mr.Aizawa? Is it okay if I go after Izuku? Maybe I can calm him down"

"Go on. Just be back before next lesson"

She nodded before standing up and walking out of the room. Uraraka went searching around the school. First she went to the cafeteria. He wasn't there.

'He probably went outside' She thought.

Walking outside, she noticed people who were talking about the boy rushing past them. Two girls talked about how they wanted to help them but pushed one of them into a sidewall. The girl who had been pushed had abrasions all over her.

"Sorry about my friend. Do you maybe know where he was going to?" Ochaco asked the girls ashamed

"Don't worry, we are doing okay. No we don't know where he went. Sorry" one of the girls said.