Infiltration

Maru hated living at the bar. Tomura was an asshole first class and tortured Maru a lot. He commanded Maru to do stupid things like bringing drinks to him or stand beside him as a walking table. Or the older boy just used the younger boy as punchbag. He often used his decay on the boy to make him cry, and was laughing hard after. But compared to the labs, he now had freedom. He could go outside and walk around the city. His favorite spot outside was in a big tree in a park, or on one of the highest rooftops in the city. In those places, he could find himself at peace.

The outside world was strange. It was very busy most of the time. He had seen others of his age, all in different kind of uniforms. Why did they wore that stuff. It looked cool. Like an army. He sometimes saw cops dragging someone in to a police car. Or heroes fighting people who looked innocent. He hated the heroes. They always were so aggressive. It was at least something Maru and Shigaraki had in common. Maru had heard Tomura talking about killing All Might a lot. It became more since the news of All Might starting as a teacher at UA.

Katsuki stood for the big gates of UA high school. He had passed the entrance exam. Now, it was the first day of school. This was the school he dreamed of. This was the school Deku had dreamed of. Katsuki was the one who made their dreams come true. He did it for the both of them.

He walked trough the gates, seeing some people running in. He was early, why were they running? He walked to the big doors of 1-A. This was his class. There were a couple of students inside already. He went sitting on a table next to the window. His feet on the table in front of him. A red haired boy walked up to him.

"Hey man! I am Eijiro Kirishima! I have seen how you did on the exam! You looked so manly!"

"tch"

"Awh come on man! What's your name?"

"Katsuki Bakugo. Now get the hell out of my face"

The boy walked away with a sad face. Sitting at his own desk.

The class slowly filled up. There were only 19 students in this class. There were some weird student. One was very small, with purple balls on his head. Another one had six arms. There was an invisible girl. And a girl with frog features. Bunch of weirdos. It doesn't matter. They were all extra's for Bakugo.

Katsuki zoned out of the people walking in. There was a boy with glasses yelling things at him. Bakugo didn't listen to it.

The teacher came inside of the class. He was pro hero Eraserhead. The guy looked like he need some drugs to pep him up. Or just a lot of coffee. The second option was for the better. He told the class to call him mister Aizawa.

Aizawa told the class to go outside and put on training uniforms. They were going to skip the openings ceremony because a hero has no time for those things.

They came outside the changing rooms only to see Aizawa with a baseball in his hands. He explained that they were going to do a throwing exercise. Bakugo got first because he became first in the exam. He did well but started to get angry when a girl named Uraraka threw infinity. Fucking infinity. Such a show off.

After the exercises, classes went on as a normal school would do. They had math, English and all other boring stuff Izuku would have found so interesting. Bakugo was looking forward to the next day. They will be having hero training with All Might. Fucking All Might! Who had ever thought he got to learn from the number one hero! If only Izuku would be here to learn from his favorite hero. Izuku always was the one with all the toys and merch he could get. The boy truly was a superfan.

Shigaraki was planning something. But they needed more information about All Might. For information, they needed to break in to UA. They need to steal things like what class he was teaching, their schedule, maybe field trips, quirk information of the students. He told Kurogiri to warp him towards the gates of UA. He had seen a lot of news reporters at the gates, trying to get a interview with All Might.

He had one random thug master had 'lent' him making an appointment to the principal a while ago to talk about business. Of course the thug was only there to do work Shigaraki can't, mapping out the school. And after the thug got back, Shigaraki killed him. Now Shigaraki knows where the principal office is located in the building. Meaning, He can teleport in there and steal information. That's a task Maru was going to perform. Kurogiri will warp Maru into the office, he will steal the information and get the fuck out of that school. They needed it to be quick.

Maru nervously stood in the bar. Shigaraki had yelled at him to do it quickly and precisely. Now he was already gone to his part of the mission. Kurogiri was with Shigaraki. He just needed to wait till Kurogiri came back.

A warp gate opened up and Kurogiri came trough it. He told Maru they needed to wait a minute before he was going to send the boy in. It was one of the most intense minutes of his life. Time went slow and Maru's heart was beating in his throat. His anxiety peaked. He calmed down when he felt a hand on his head. The hand went trough his hear slowly and it felt nice. Maru looked up to the mist man signaling he was ready.

Kurogiri opened up another warp gate. Maru ran trough it. The office became visible. It was just like how it was explained to him. He heard the security alarm of the school ringing loudly and the door to the hall was open. Maru ran to the computer. It was locked, but with the USB he was given he could unlock it and do everything automatically. The IT guy in the labs had done his job very well. While the computer was uploading files to the USB stick, Maru looked around the room for physical files.

Katsuki was sitting at a lunch table with some of his extra's. At his table sat Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Sero. They were talking to each other loudly and asking questions at each other. Sometimes a question was asked to Bakugo. He just answered with short answers. Or simply tsked them away. He didn't have time to make friends. He didn't want to make friends.

A loud alarm was ringing and the cafeteria was in chaos. Everyone was running to the halls to go outside. They were all screaming and panicking. Katsuki simply walked with the crowd. At least he tried. Students were pushing each other around. He felt a hand on his shoulder, showing Kirishima behind him.

"We need to stay together Bakubro"

"Tch do whatever you want"

"Okay I will hold on to you till we can walk again"

Suddenly a guy was yelling above the crowd for the students to calm down. It was four eyes. He yelled things about the alarm being a fake and it being the fault of reporters who entered the premises. The crowd calmed down and the students spread up. Some went back to the cafeteria. Other went to their classrooms.

"You can fucking stop touching me now"

"Ah right, sorry bro"

Bakugo just walked away to the classroom.

The alarm stopped. But Maru wasn't done yet. He needed a bit more time to complete his mission. So many interesting files were laying around the room. All full of information on students, teachers and educated students who were now heroes. He recognized a couple of them.

He was hearing footsteps coming back to the office. He quickly pushed a little button and a warp gate opened up. The boy took the USB and ran trough the portal.

Nezu came back into his office. He had the feeling something was wrong. The gates just couldn't be gone this suddenly. He had send Aizawa and Present Mic to the front door of the building to send the reporters away. Nezu had another weird feeling. Did someone go in to his office? It all looked like normal, but he could just tell things were slightly touched. They need to have extra security. That was for sure.

Shigaraki was for once proud of Maru. He had his job done very well. The USB was full of useful information and Maru even had extra information on heroes. The boy had it all written down in a small notebook when he was back at the bar. He had some drawings with them to clarify the notes. He was very useful when taking notes and analyzing people. He could be a great asset in the attack.

{attack?}

"You will hear about it soon enough"