Hospital

Most of the villains and members of the Liberation Army were captured and put in jail. The heroes had won this battle, but they definitely didn't win the war. Shigaraki still was out there with a power that surpasses almost everyone. Many heroes were in hospital. Some heroes didn't even make it out alive. Midnight had offered herself in the hopes to capture Machia, but failed. Native didn't make it out alive either. Many heroes gave up being a hero because of what was happening. Society was crumbling. Civilians were losing faith in heroes and were protesting against them. People didn't feel save anymore. People were plundering stores and joining groups who promised to protect them. People were collecting all sorts of weapons to protect themselves. Shelters were being made and buildings were rebuild like fortresses, to ensure the safety to the people in them. The country was in total chaos.

Izuku was in the hospital. His body took a big toll in the battle. Multiple of his ribs were broken as well as one arm and one foot. He had cuts in his legs what needed to be stitched and a hole in his chest. If the hole was a little to the right, it would have gone right through his heart. Izuku was very lucky he had an quirk what was healing him constantly. His quirk had saved his life. And because of his quirk, he was going to be totally fine. His recovery was way faster than any normal human. The doctors also found out Izuku had gotten a lot stronger ever since the battle. His version of All For One was keeping up with the same level of Shigaraki. This meant his other quirks did have a power boost too. This was the other reason that Izuku had survived all his wounds. But there was one problem. Izuku was still unconscious. And it has been a week sice the battle.

Kirishima had hardly recovered from the battle. He was hurt badly. The decaying of his body had stopped just in time, but he had cracks all over his arms and deep cuts in his chest because of it. He was lucky to have the hardened quirk and that it could stand the power. He was especially lucky that One For All had boosted his hardening quirk, because otherwise he maybe wouldn't have survived. Kirishima would be fine too, the doctors had said. But if he was in this situation a next time, he probably won't survive it. Now one week later, he too was still in hospital. It was just to be sure.

Bakugo was in the hospital room where Izuku was lying most of the time. Ochaco was often with him, but he didn't want to leave and nobody could kick him out. His best friend was there, lying in a coma. The doctors didn't even know when he was going to wake up, but they assured Bakugo that Izuku was going to wake up.

Izuku was standing in a black void. Noting was around him and he felt like he was flying. But he could feel his feet touching something like a ground. When he looked down he could vaguely see something made out of stone, black and dark purple smoke flowing over it. Where was he? This was something new.

"Look at that. The boy is in my domain" an evil dark voice said.

Izuku turned around to see One For All standing. He was huge. He had his hands up and his black and red tendrils were going to nobody other than Shigaraki, who was a little taller than Izuku.

"You know. My power is not only taking quirks from people and giving them to others or keeping them. My quirk allows me to get in the head of others and control them. You have seen it first row. Shigaraki used it on you. And I am using it on Shigaraki" He laughed.

"Yes he has is own will. His own body. But his actions are mine. And yours are too"

"But why am I here?" Izuku asked, ignoring the things All for One said.

All for One let go of Shigaraki. First, the boy fell to the ground, but then he stood up and opened his eyes. He looked around for a while until he noticed Izuku.

"What is that brat doing here. I was pretty sure I killed him back then" He said annoyed.

"Hmpf. I'm not that easy to kill" Izuku answered.