Fun Times

Time went on. Izuku had been given some information of what was happening, but there wasn't much to tell. The pain Izuku had felt some time ago was gone and it didn't come back. With the Villains it was silent, really silent. There was noting happening and nobody had made a move for real.

Izuku was sitting in his room in the dorm. Ochaco and some others had just left to their own rooms. The group had decided to go to a restaurant together. So now, he needed to change his clothes. It was all because Momo had said it would be fancy. And because of that reason, Bakugo didn't want to go. Besides, Bakugo said he needed to be ready for his exercises next morning, so he wanted to go to bed early. Izuku and Bakugo were going to train hard in their free time. Izuku was sad he didn't come, but it was Bakugo's problem for not going.

When Izuku walked downstairs, some of his friends were already waiting. Izuku had put on a black suit with some green elements in it. Underneath he had green and black shoes. He also wore a silver watch he got from Aizawa for his birthday.

"Looking good Izuku!" Kaminari spoke. He too had a black suit but with yellow elements in it. There were little lightning bolts on his jacket. Momo wore a red dress and Todoroki had a blue suit. Iida had a blue suit too. Even Jiro had put on a dress!

When Kirishima walked in with Mina, Izuku noticed everyone had a color what was matching their style. Kirishima had a mostly red suit and Mina had a panther print dress. They were now waiting for Ochaco.

"Hey guys! Sorry for waiting!" Ochaco apologized when she arrived.

'She looks beautiful' Izuku thought, becoming red from blushing.

Ochaco was wearing a white dress with pink elements in it. She had put a pink butterfly in her hair.

"Everyone ready? Let's go!" Momo said. They then went walking out of the dorms.

Izuku was getting nervous. He hasn't been in the city for a while now, let alone be a restaurant full of overdressed fancy people. He knew multiple 'businessmen' who were dining in restaurants like that. Maybe one of Sensei's informants or accountants were at the restaurant they were going. He couldn't be seen. They would take him. They would follow him and burn everything else to the ground and hurt people.

Izuku's breathing was becoming heavier. He began to walk slower but was still walking forward. Uraraka noticed it.

"Something wrong Izuku?" She asked when they were a little behind.

"I-I don't want to go anymore" He said quietly.

"Are you scared to be seen?"

Izuku nodded to that question. The others now had stopped to look what was happening.

"Come. We are here all to help you. And we won't let anyone near you! We are going to have a fun time!" Ochaco smiled.

"HELL YEAH SHE IS RIGHT" Kaminari, Kirishima and Mina cheered.

Ochaco's smile warmed up Izuku and he knew they were with him to help when needed.

"I do my best okay" Izuku asked shyly.

Ochaco put an arm around his shoulder and they walked further.

The evening was amazing. They all had eaten themselves till the point of exploding. They had laughed together, stories were being told, questions were asked. But most important, there was nothing to worry about. Izuku had a lot of fun and actually had learned about the fancy culture. He had eaten things that he never had before. But it were all so little portions, what was compensated by having multiple rounds of food. He was amazed by having their own butler and live cooking. But if he was fair, the desserts Sato made were better.