Aftermath

The battle was over. The heroes had saved Bakugo from the villains but failed to capture them or rescue Izuku. Izuku was still taken and there was no lead on him. Aizawa was mad. He had all the reasons to be. The boy he had called his son for some time now, was back to the ones who tortured him. He loved Izuku and didn't want to know what they were going to do with him. Hell, he didn't even know if he was going to see Izuku again. Maybe the villains just tear him apart. The supervillain All for One was so strong, even All Might had lost to him. Aizawa couldn't imagine what power he possesses. But Aizawa wanted to find the boy and stop the villain. 

All Might, Kirishima and Bakugo were taken to a hospital. Bakugo was put in a room with Kirishima. Bakugo wasn't injured, not as bad as the others at least. But he still needed to take it easy, the doctors said. They wanted to analyze him on any hidden injuries. He needed to stay in the hospital for 2 days. Kirishima was injured, but it wasn't bad either. It was all thanks to his quirk. He needs to stay for 3 days. Classes were canceled for the rest of the week because of what happened. The class went visiting them a lot. They had played some games together and tried to cheer people up about the fact Izuku was still missing. Ochaco in particular, was very depressed ever since the kidnapping. She had built up feelings for the green bean and now he was gone. Like Aizawa, Ochaco was scared for what was going to happen to him.

All Might was out of the battle. He was injured bad in the fight with All For One. He couldn't use his buffed form anymore and didn't have the power to continue hero work. But he didn't give up on saving the world from the evil his archenemy was spreading. And he couldn't give up on the boy he failed to save a second time now. The boy deserves to live a life he wants. One where he can make his own choices. One where he can dream and where he don't have anything to be scared of. That is one of the biggest reasons All Might just can't give up yet. But now he was out of the frontline, he needed his successor to surpass him. Kirishima needs a lot of training, but All Might knows he will be able to handle it. However All Might was worrying about the things All for One said. Tomura Shigaraki is the grandson of his predecessor. How could the family of a superhero fall to such an evil man. And then about Izuku, what will All For One do to him?  It just doesn't sound natural. For now, All Might could only pray that the boy is staying alive.

The doctor walked into the All for One's lab. The last weeks had been stressful. All for One had healed, but was visibly more weaker than before. His time was almost up. They couldn't rely on Izuku to heal the man fully, because he would just finish his old Sensei off if he was set free now. Izuku needed a hard reset, what made him the perfect subject for another new experiment. No no, he wouldn't be a beast like the other Nomu's. But his memories needed to be removed as much as possible. Not like last time, where they were just suppressed. It was all because the master ordered that not all of his memories are gone, what was making it difficult. There are some very important ones All for One needs Izuku to remember, but that can trigger his other memories too. The doctor knows what memories his master is talking about. Izuku needs his memories and eventually remember who his father is. Because when Izuku finally remembers, his true power will beg given to him. Yes Yes, Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi Midoriya A.K.A All for One. It explains why he can handle two pretty powerful quirks at once. Of course Shigaraki is the successor, and get the quirk All for One, because Shigaraki can be manipulated more easily. But Izuku gets probably the test version of it.

Izuku was lying on a table. There were multiple needles with little tubes in the sides of his neck. Trough the tubes was flowing different colors of liquid. All for One was standing besides him, overseeing everything at a little monitor that was connected to Izuku by wires. The doctor walked over to him. The doctor was looking at the dark green liquid flowing out of the boy. All for One was cleaning the whole body of Izuku. All the different liquids were touching a different aspect of the body. Izuku was grunting quietly. He was obviously in pain. Before the villains had started this procedure, the doctor told All for One that Izuku could feel everything while it was happening. He asked if his master wanted to drug the boy before but All for One simply told him it was a part of the punishment Izuku was getting for siding with heroes. And so, the boy was in pain in the whole procedure. All for One and the doctor watched in silence to the process. It was taking a couple of days before it was finished. Afterwards, Izuku would be as good as new. He would be reset and new memories would be imprinted. He also was getting a body boost, making him a bit more muscular and a bit taller. His hair was more dark green than before and his eyes were going to be blue when he was using his darkness.