Stain

Somewhere in a bar, Shigaraki is having a meeting with the so called hero killer. Stain was standing in the room while Shigaraki was sitting on a stool at the bar.

"So you want me to join your little league"

"Yes. You would be a great asset"

"But what are your motives. What are your goals?"

"tch tch. So curious. But I will tell you"

"Your goal, Stain, is to get rid of fake heroes in this corrupted society, isn't it? Our goal is to crumble society itself and build a new one. One that will be ruled by us. No heroes to tell what is right. No commission who is ordering false heroes around. No government with petty laws"

Shigaraki let out a smirk before he continued. He remembers how he told his plan to the little Nomu and how the boy got very excited after.

"And of course we will begin with killing.... All Might"

Shigaraki now let out a full maniacal laugther.

"Your dreams are way to big for a boy like you. You will never accomplish it" Stain said. Making the handman stop lauging. 

This made Shigaraki mad. He jumped up from his stool and ran towards the hero killer, ready to lay his hand on him and decay the man. However, the man was quicker and tossed the younger male to the ground. He pinned him down with a katana and held a knife to his throat.

"Why would I join a man with anger issues and a child dream. Besides, All Might is the only one worth of the title to be a hero"

Shigaraki grunted.

"I am going to do what I was doing. Don't ever contact me again"

With that, the hero killer left the bar.

"So be it. If he wants attention with his actions, we will get more attention than he is getting"

It was the next afternoon. Classes were done for today and Izuku was standing at the PE field with Aizawa and Shinso. They were just done training for today. Aizawa is going to take Izuku to Hosu for night patrol later. They both knew Hosu was the best option, to keep an eye on a certain student and a villain who was there. Shinso was staying behind because it wasn't officially his internship.

That evening, Aizawa was driving the car towards the city. Izuku was sleeping on the passengers seat. Aizawa had told the boy to take some rest, it was going to be a long night. It was later at night so traffic wouldn't be that busy. He was surprised and disappointed to see there were a lot of cars on the road. But to his surprise, a lot of people were leaving the city. He could hear sirens of emergency vehicles coming from all directions. Some police cars were overtaking him. 'something is not right' Aizawa thought.

Because he was a hero, he had a special license to drive as fast as he could. And this he did. He drove as fast as he could towards the city center. Only to see how hell had broken loose. Izuku was now slowly getting awake by the sound of people screaming and sirens screeching. He was slowly waking up until he did a good glance out of the cars.

"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE" Izuku yelled in shock

"Don't swear problem child. I know just as much as you do at this moment. Keep it calm, will you"

Izuku nodded. A police officer was walking towards the window on Aizawa's side. Aizawa put down the window.

"Sir, you need to get out of this area. We are evacuating all citizens"

He then had another look at who he was talking to. He was seeing Aizawa without any emotions looking back at him.

"Sorry sir Eraserhead! I will let you trough. But do you want the kid to come with you?