Mixed Training

It had been three months since the warnings of the pro hero and the captive. Three months, meaning that there is only one month until Shigaraki was able to take down society. Heroes had confirmed that in Jaku General hospital, there indeed was a doctor with secrets. A spy had seen him going in to elevators who were accessible only with his card. The spy had seen monsters standing inside of that elevator waiting for the man.  They had tried to take the elevator, but their own card wouldn't work. When the spy had asked other doctors or nurses, nobody else knew where it was going. They didn't seem to care either. Like it was all, just a cover up. But what about all the patients who were in that hospital? Maybe they had just taken people who were going to die and turn them in to Nomu's. It would be the perfect place to do such a thing.

Hawks had given more clues too. He had told the heroes in secret messages that the league itself (without Shigaraki) was in a big mansion, somewhere in a forest, near the city. Hawks had given them the coordinates. In that mansion, troops of people had gathered and were preparing for war. Each League member had their own 'force'. Most troops were coming from the Meta Liberation Army, meaning their quirks were really overpowered. Many of them had trained their whole life, evolving their power in every possible way.

Heroes and other important people had gathered at a special meeting. It was the last meeting for making the plan. Nezu had invited Izuku to the meeting too. The same was for Kirishima. He was invited by All Might and Nezu accepted. Most of the heroes in the room had heard about the quirk Kirishima got from All Might. And how Kirishima was a very important piece in this battle. And luckily for them, Izuku and Kirishima were good friends. Because Kirishima needs Izuku and his quirks, and Izuku needs Kirishima and One for All in the battle against the villains.

"Welcome everyone. Today, we are going to discuss the raiding mission on Jaku General hospital and the hideout of the League and their army" Nezu began to speak.

"Three months ago, we got the message that Shigaraki is getting ready to destroy this current society. He got help from a doctor, who's identity has been confirmed to be Dr. Kyudai Garaki. Izuku has confirmed that this man is indeed a worker of All for One, and now an associate of Tomura Shigaraki. We think Shigaraki is at this very moment in Jaku General hospital with that doctor. We don't know what they are doing, but it can't be a good thing. Besides that, we think the doctor is in charge of making Nomu's. This means, that if we raid the hospital, we can encounter the labs where he is creating them and possibly the Nomu's themselves. To come to the point of discussion, we need good raiding teams. Two. One for the army base where the League and their followers are, and one for the hospital. Does anyone has any suggestions before the discussion?"

Endeavor stood up.

"I don't know anything about Kirishima, but I have trained Izuku well in the period of his internship. Despite my actions earlier this year, to vote for him to go to prison, I want to apologize. He is a good boy and he always trains the hardest to beat his former tormentors. I say he is going to help find Shigaraki at the hospital"

"I agree with Endeavor for this one. But I think Kirishima needs to be there too. One for All can have a great influence on the outcome" Midnight said.

"I don't think that is a good idea" All Might started. "The villain All for One and his successor Shigaraki are doing everything to obtain that power" Izuku continued.

"But Shigaraki may not even have that power yet" Snipe stated.

"You're right, he might not. But once the process is started he will get it, no matter if the process is disturbed" Izuku explained. If it is the same process as a Nomu being created, he had seen it before many times. "But what I am saying is, Kirishima is has the power they want. If you bring him towards them and they are powerful enough, they just take it and we are all done for. Of course it is Kirishima's fight too, but think carefully about the decision"