Curious

Hi there! The analyzes is just something extra. If you compare it to the original chapter, it is different! With that said, Author out.

--------------------------------

Analyzes part 2:

--

Subject 501

Experiment phase: 5

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Real Name: Izuku Midoriya

Gender: Male

Age: 7 15

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

IQ: 163

Official status: deceased. Alive

Quirks before experiments: None

Quirks after experiments: 3+

Quirk Explanation:

- Darkness:

Dark energy is stored inside him. He can release it. By making balls of darkness in his hands, he can fire them at enemies. When darkness hit something, it will pierce through it. He also can cover himself with it, using it as armor. Or by using it on objects, he can fight with it like a enhanced sword or using something as shield. Using this, his skin becomes coal black and his eyes are glowing.

o Drawback:

When he uses it, he don't feel any emotions except anger or pain. Making him a killing machine.

- Life force:

Life force is a power to give or take energy to or from a body. By giving energy, he can heal people. He needs to touch them for using it. By taking energy, he can steal someone's life force. Meaning he can age someone in seconds and kill them eventually. Also, by taking life force it feeds his darkness, so he gets stronger. Using Life force, his hands are glowing green.

o Drawback:

Life force plays on his own energy. Healing someone makes him weaker. Killing someone with it makes him stronger. But to much of both get him into a coma.

- All for One Experiment

This version of All for One is an experiment. The quirk makes it possible to take other quirks and store them. Or giving quirks to others. But the difference between his and the original quirk, he can only store a certain amount (20). This is just like Subject Nine. But this is version doesn't need cell activation, because he can use his life force and darkness to contain the quirk. Using this quirk, black and green tendrils are coming out of his hands.

o Drawback:

It takes a lot of energy and has a heavy toll on his body. But can be neutralized by life force.

Mutations: None

Memories: So far no signs of his past. Stays the same after the mind reset.

Extra information

Mother: Inko Midoriya

Father:  Hisashi Shigaraki (All For One)

Siblings: none

Hobbies in his past: analyzing heroes and quirks

Friends: Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Class 1-A

---

It was a couple of days after all the chaos with Overhaul. Shigaraki had secured the drugs and Izuku was satisfied with the result of his new power. He had told All for One about the test and he was satisfied too. The Overhaul mission was all over the news. It was to be said that the Yakuza was working together with the League of Villains. Izuku was on the news too. It was now made to the public that he had been to UA and that after he was taken hostage the League had taken him back. Eraserhead did an interview about the boy. The news anchors had said it was a very special thing for the man to do. The last message was  a plea to Izuku to return home and to try survive if he still was out there. Izuku however, didn't remember this man. He looked to Shigaraki who was nervously scratching his neck.