Really Just A Tool

The floor around Shigaraki began disintegrating, quickly. And the decaying spread rapidly.

"WE NEED TO GO. NOW!" Eraserhead yelled.

The heroes took the doctor and fleed towards the labs hallway. The elevator shaft was the only way out. But the decaying didn't stop, and the ceiling began crumbling down, revealing the streets what were above ground. Endeavor used his fire to fly up, along with Izuku who had taken Mirko with him. Eraserhead, Present Mic and the doctor were swinging at Aizawa's scarf. But it wasn't quick enough. The streets broke open. And once they were outside, it revealed buildings collapsing because they were decaying. Civilians were screaming and alarms were going off. Police were doing their best to keep people save, along with the couple of heroes who weren't raiding the mansion. 

The hospital group started helping people when they knew they were in safety. Mirko needed medical assistance, so they took her and put her in a medical tent what was set up.

Izuku didn't feel good. His head was in pain and his stomach was turning inside his body. He had the feeling he was going to puke. Izuku started to walk. Walking back towards the big crater. He got weird looks from police officers but he didn't look back at them. His eyes were only focused on the crater with a dust cloud over it. One of the police officers walked up to him, saying that it wasn't save to go there. And of course it wasn't save. One of the most powerful persons on earth was standing in that crater. But Izuku couldn't stop. Even if he tried, even if he wanted to stop. He just couldn't.

He walked down the debris back into the now ruined lab. When he was down, the dust was a less than above the ground. In the middle of the room stood Shigaraki, with a big evil smile on his face.

"Good Little Nomu boy. I knew Master had something in the back. And now I have his power. I can do what I want!" He laughed maniacally.

Shigaraki stopped laughing abruptly and was now looking at Izuku dead serious. "Heal me" he said in a demanding voice.

Without a second thought, Izuku walked up to him. His hands began to glow green and when Izuku touched the older boy, Shigaraki could feel the energy flowing inside of him. His cells were being healed, his body was getting healed. Izuku stared at the ground, he didn't want to look at the villain. He didn't want to do this, why couldn't he use his own body.

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku by his chin and the upper half of his throat with his whole hand. This scared Izuku, because the whole hand meant him turning into dust. Izuku was forced to look at Shigaraki and Shigaraki could see the big scared eyes of Izuku.

"Don't worry. With my new powers I can choose when to activate it"

This made Izuku a little more calm.

"I have never liked you Izuku. You are worthless and a nobody. I actually was envy of you when master gave you an experiment version of his quirk. But now I have the real one, you can't stop me! But I won't kill you yet. Maybe you are more useful than I thought. Besides, we have another goal for now" Shigaraki smiled mischievous.

Shigaraki released Izuku, who was falling to his knees on the ground.

"We need to give your little friend a visit. We are going to take One for All from him"

At the mansion, the bunker what layed beneath, was emptied of all of the villains. The most of them were fighting above ground. Only Machia was there standing as a rock. Whatever they had tried, they could not get the huge villain to move or even wake up. The beast just was there. They had some heroes keeping an eye on him, and everything was going well. "Come to me, Machia" Was heard trough the radio around his neck.