Assault On The Government

It was all ready to go. Plans were made. Troops were gathered and in position. Dabi, Toga and Compress had already left to command their factions. Shigaraki had spoken to his factions and had send away the first couple. He had send Dabi to the headquarters of the hero commision, to literally burn it to the ground. Compress was going to attack the headquarters of the military and Toga was going to make sure the central bank was in their hands, so they have the money. Shigaraki was readying himself to take down the government. He knew today was the day that the president, emperor and the government council were all together to discuss the fade of the country in an emergency debate. He was informed that the director of the hero commission will be there too. He was going to take them all down, and then announce his reign over the country.

Shigaraki was walking towards the big building of the government where all the government council members were in. His faction was as a battalion about 500 meters behind him. His spies had informed him that the building was heavily guarded, what he already had thought of because that would be obvious. Shigaraki could see many soldiers patrolling. Armored vehicles were driving around and helicopters were flying, surveilling the area. He could see some of the 'heroes' who were still active, giving orders to the soldiers. Because they all were living in a world full of quirks, the army used quirks too. Commanders of the army had more powerful quirks and the higher the ladder, the more powerful the quirk. So a normal villain would be afraid of the generals who were walking around the building, but Shigaraki was not. He knew it would be easy to defeat them. It all was just a game, and the difficulty was easy mode.

"Hey you! Stop there! On your knees and hands behind your head!" one of a group of soldiers said when they saw Shigaraki coming their way.

Shigaraki went to the ground, slowly, while looking at the ground to hide his face under his hair. He didn't put up his hands. It made the soldiers walk up to him, holding the man at gunpoint. It was then that the soldier who was standing closest to Shigaraki turned to dust. Shigaraki had just one finger on the ground and not even the ground was cracked by the decaying. It was only the former soldier, who was now just dust flying away, who was effected by it. It scared the other soldiers to death and they were walking backwards slowly, afraid to come near the man. Shigaraki now looked up to the other soldiers. And before they even could breath again, they turned into dust too, one by one. The last soldier quickly took out his walkie talkie and tried to contact mission control. But he wasn't quick enough and vanished.

Shigaraki just grinned. It was way to much fun already, and it was only the beginning. His troops were now caught up and Shigaraki ordered them to go wild and take out everyone outside the building.

The villains ran wild and screams of slaughter were heard in the area. Explosions were made and you could see people fighting to their death to get their goal. Inside the building, the emergency alarm was activated. The building was going in full lockdown and the room where the most important people of the country were in, had transformed into a bunker. The room itself actually has gone underground and layers upon layers of defenses were on top of them. But they were still scared, afraid of what was happening outside. The higher generals who were there too, didn't even had the chance to contact the United Nations yet. Which made everyone in the room even more scared. Maybe they weren't able to get help in time. Of course the rest of the world knew what was going on. But they didn't request for overseas help yet.

The outside soldiers, vehicles and heroes were all cleared. Now it was time to crack open the building. Shigaraki went up floating into the air, the cloak he was wearing going wild in the wind he was creating. He made his arm an air cannon and blasted it towards the building, blowing a big hole in it. He had enhanced the air cannon with an explosion quirk, making the building explode after the hole was created. But to his surprise, the inner sanctum of the building was still standing.