Exams

A couple of weeks had passed by and a lot had happened. After the internship with Aizawa, the training kept going. Izuku and All Might grew closer to each other and All Might helped him learning to control his powers and how to improve it. Izuku knew his secret at one point. It was an accident. He was walking in to the teachers lounge to see All Might just transforming. Izuku had let out a very loud WOOOOAAAAAAAAAH before All Might had put a hand on the boys mouth. The teachers in the room began to giggle at the scene. Aizawa however did a big preach on how All Might needs to be careful on people following him and how Izuku needs to swear on his death to keep it a secret. After all that, All Might had told Izuku his secret. He told the boy everything about his quirk, the quirk Izuku's former Sensei has and how they are connected.

Then there was a point what was more sensitive. All Might was telling about the battles he had fought with All for One. One was now 7 years ago and one was 5 years ago. There were more, but these two were especially difficult. The battle 7 years ago was the battle Izuku got taken away. All Might was telling about how he was fighting the villain, and then a young boy with green hair was standing on the side taking notes and watching in full awe. He was telling about All for One taking the advantage of the boy, and made the building above him come down. All Might had saved the boy but he got wounded and needed medical treatment. He would visit the boy in the hospital to see If everything was okay. But All for One escaped, and the ambulance the boy had never arrived at the hospital. All Might was devastated by the news. He went searching for him, but never found him. It was until the USJ attack he didn't see Izuku again. Once he knew who had attacked him at the USJ. He couldn't get the boy off his mind. He failed to save the young boy. They had made him a villain. They had made him a tool.

Izuku had told All Might after the story about how he was there when All Might came crashing a big meeting. About how he once again had seen the battle between the pro hero and evil mastermind. Izuku told the hero about how he had saved his Sensei. All Might was remembering that day. He remembered the anger and devastation he felt when his enemy escaped once again. He didn't know at that time by whom he got saved. Getting this peace of information lifted his heart a bit. He also was remembering the beautiful green haired woman he had saved that day. About how he told her it all would be okay and how she eventually died in the hospital because of her injuries.  All Might began to tear up on the information Izuku was telling him. The information on how that was his mother. On how she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The two had shed some tears together and All Might had promised Izuku to never let him go again.

Class 1-A was going to do their exams. There were a couple of writing exams and one practical. The class was told by other students that they were fighting the entrance exam robots for their practical. On that information the class was very excited. Some students were saying that fighting these robots are very easy when Izuku asked about them. They shared stories of the entrance exam. About all the different points and sizes the robots were coming in. And of course on how to destroy them. Most of the class wasn't going to train for it. Izuku did as one of the few. And he was glad he did.

"Welcome at the practical exam everyone"

Aizawa stood before the class. They were in their training uniforms ready to beat some robots. Some people were smiling at the thought of beating the robots.

"For this practical exam, you are going to fight..."

"ROBOTS" The class yelled excited.

"Yeah yeah we already know.." Kaminari said.

"You are going to fight teachers" Aizawa told with a smirk.

The class went pale. The ones who had a grin on their face quickly faded to an scared face. Some jaws dropped at the new information. Izuku let out a little smirk. He had trained for his practical so he wasn't scared at all. And with the help of All Might and Aizawa learning how to control his power, he actually felt pretty great.