Under The Stars

When the class arrived back at UA, Nezu was waiting for them along with Recovery Girl. Aizawa had informed them that Izuku has been found and they wanted to do a full body scan on him. The body scan was for multiple reasons. They wanted to see his condition, was he healthy and they wanted to see if he wasn't injured. They also wanted to do a body scan to see if there was any hidden devices. Maybe something got planted in him again. They also wanted to see his brain. They knew it was altered, but they wanted to know how, and if they could undo it. After Izuku was analyzed, he got home.

The next day, Izuku needed to attend a meeting with heroes. They found out while analyzing him, he had got most of his memories back. And that he had a new quirk. When Izuku told them what it was, they were shocked. Especially All Might. Izuku had the quirk of the villain boss. But when Izuku told the heroes that it was just a experimental version of it, they didn't want to know what the villains could do with it. Izuku had told everyone that Shigaraki was going to inherit All for One. He would be the most powerful and was going to destroy society. Izuku also had told that All for One wasn't really in the picture anymore. He was weak and was preparing his successor to take his turn. At that, the heroes had agreed to stop the League before he could do that. But it would be a difficult operation.

It was 9pm and Izuku was now in his new home. A dorm room on the 4th floor in the class 1-A dorms. The room wasn't that large, but it wasn't small either. Hizashi had decorated it for Izuku. He had put in the bed from their apartment along with a desk with monitor and a PC next to it. They also had some poster of all kind of things, so Izuku could pick the ones he likes. They had brought his clothes and had build a closet. His towels and toilet accessories were in a drawer in his little bathroom. The room looked clean and Izuku liked the space he got. Bakugo's room was to the right of his and Tokoyami's room was to the left. The girls had their own floor. The elevators and door on the floors had card readers on them, so Mineta couldn't sneak in on the girls floor. At the ground floor was the common area with a big kitchen and a chill corner. Aizawa's dorms office was there too.Most students were in the common area at the moment. They didn't know if Izuku wanted to be with them or not, and Izuku didn't know if they would want him to be there. At last there was the roof. On the roof was a terrace with some beanbags to chill in and tables with couches. There also was a roof garden with grapes and berries. There was a common garden on the property but it was for all dorms. That garden was more like a park to hang out with multiple classes or with students from different classes. The roof terrace was for 1-A alone.

Izuku was done with being in his room and decided to go up to the roof. It had rained all day and it finally had stopped. And since he was in the meeting all day, he wanted to go outside for a bit. He took the stairs because he didn't want to get any attention of the other students. Bakugo probably was already sleeping, but the others would be somewhere in the building. Izuku pushed open the door after scanning his card to unlock it. He was surprised to see that no-one was chilling outside. Maybe they didn't want to because everything was wet. But looking up to the sky, Izuku could see that the clouds were gone and the stars were shining bright. Izuku dried up a beanbag and sat on it, his mind not at earth but between the stars. He lay like that for almost an hour, just watching the sky, stars and sometimes seeing a shooting star. Before he left his room he had taken his headphones, so he was completely off the earth.

Izuku was scared to death when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped up and was instantly in an attack pose. His headphones flew of his head in the action. The person who touched him jumped back from his reaction.

"Izuku! Don't fight! It's me!"

Izuku looked at the person and calmed down. In front of him stood Ochaco.