The Raid

I totally forgot to update yesterday.... So here you go :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it was. The day of the attack. The day all heroes were assembling and fighting the villain army. Capturing Tomura Shigaraki, Dr. Kyudai Garaki, the members of the League of Villains and maybe even All for One himself.

Nezu had informed the hero classes of UA. He had given a big speech on what was happening, what the goal was and what was asked of the students. Most students would stay in the back, rescuing civilians and capturing thugs and villains who were trying to flee. That was to guarantee their safety. But some needed to be in the front too. All students would be teamed up with the hero of their internship. Apart from Bakugo and Shoto. They were going with the Mansion raid and were let by Endeavors sidekicks. It was because Endeavor was raiding the hospital with Izuku. Gran Torino, Mirko, Eraserhead, Present Mic and The Pussycats were with them too, along with Tsukauchi and a police force. It was a small group because they didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention.

After the speech Nezu had given, some students were panicking. What if they got hurt in battle? Or worse? Or what if the villains succeeded. What was going to happen if they took over society? Civilians now already had less fate in heroes. Maybe they will support the villains. But Eraserhead assured them it would be all okay.

Izuku had met with Endeavor at his agency early in the morning. The raid started at 10am. Present Mic and Eraserhead were with Izuku. From Endeavor's agency, the four of them would meet up with Gran Torino and the Police force at the police station nearby the hospital. At the police station was the briefing about how to capture the doctor and Shigaraki. After the briefing, they would begin.

Endeavor was the one to open the doors of the hospital. He was followed by the party. People were puzzled of why the heroes and police were there.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE BUILDING. WE THINK THIS HOSPITAL WILL BECOME A BATTLEFIELD" Mandalay shouted.

This made everyone panic. Nurses were gathering patients who couldn't walk or move on their own. Most patients were walking towards the exits. The Pussycats helped with the evacuation, along with police officers. The others moved on forward. Mirko was in the front line. She jumped trough the halls, searching for the doctor. Izuku was right behind her, using darkness to make the same jumping pattern as the number 5 hero.

Meanwhile at the other side, the other heroes were ready to take action. Kaminari was in the front, whining about how he wanted to go back to his classmates. It was then that Burnin heard about the fact that Endeavor and his team had made their move. With that, number 4 hero Edgeshot took the lead and told everyone to go. Edgeshot told everyone to go with their team and wished everyone good luck.

Everyone moved on slowly towards the big mansion. Class 1-A and 1-B were in the rescue party, so they helped civilians to go to a save place and assisted heroes in need.

With the front group, Cementos was at the building. He used his quirk to make the whole front of the building collapse. It revealed the inside of the villain base, what was full of villains ofcourse. The villains didn't hesitate and shot to action. And it escalated quickly to a full on battlefield. Heroes and villains were fighting each other. Heroes trying to capture the villains, and villains just murdering around. The heroes were informed that the villains were strong, but nobody had guessed that they were this strong. One of the villains used electricity on the heroes. But luckily for them, they had Kaminari. Kaminari literally was a lightning rod. He absorbed the lightning that was shot and saved multiple lives. But now Kaminari was challenged to see how much he actually could take.