Quirk Training

The next morning, class was woken up by a loud siren. Izuku growled as he was looking at the clock. It was 5:30 AM. He didn't want to get out of bed. The others were slowly changing into their training suits and going outside. Izuku just stayed in bed. He already forgot the morning before, falling asleep again.

He forcefully was woke up when he felt himself falling of the bed. Aizawa had grabbed his ankle and was dragging him over the floor out of the cabin. Outside of the cabin, Aizawa didn't let go. The class was looking at the scene in horror. Aizawa had a deadpanned face while Izuku was growling loudly and stomping his arms, trying to break free of his dads grip.

Aizawa let go of Izuku who was laying on his back on the ground and began to speak.

"Goodmorning class. Today you all are going to get an intensive quirk training. You all need to get stronger, more in control and evolve your quirk. I guarantee you all, you will regret you are born. But it is necessary"

"Ah shut it Eraser. It won't be that hard. And as reward we are going to do some fun stuff when training is done" Ragdoll cheered happily

"You all will find your instructions on what you are going to do on the note attached to the spot with your student number. Everyone has his own exercises" Mandalay said stern.

The class started to walk towards the signs with numbers on it. Izuku went changing first. He already knew Ragdoll was lying about the difficulty of the exercises. He took his time to change.

About 20 minutes later, he stepped outside of the cabin again. He was glancing around the area to see a lot happening. Shoto was in a big barrel filled with water. The barrel was on a fire the boy needed to make. Simultaneously, he needed to use his ice to cool it down. This went on repeat. Ojiro was training his tail on a hardened Kirishima. Kaminari was doing something with a generator. Sato and Momo were eating?!

'The fuck is happening here' Izuku thought.

Before he could even think about sneaking away, he got grabbed by his neck collar. Aizawa dragged him once again. This time towards his own instruction list.

"Go train problem child. You are late already. If you don't start, I will make you training a lot harder"

Izuku sighed and nodded. He then went on reading the list.

Training schedule

1. Warming up + condition. 25 laps around the camp.

2. Life force training. Age up trees until they disintegrate or rot. Then plant one of the seeds from the bag what is sitting here. Use life force again to grow young trees. With this, you gain energy by taking it and losing energy by giving it. You are going to do this until lunchtime.

3. Darkness training. We want to see what your limit is. You are going to let everything out at once. You need to learn to control it completely. Maybe when you do, we can practice new moves. We will provide you with the help you need.

4. Muscle training. 100 burpees. 100 push-ups. 10 minutes plank. If you fail, you start over.

Izuku sighed once again. It was going to be a long day. He did some stretching and started with the warming up. The first lap he did, he watched his classmates all do their practicing. It was fun to see. But the second lap was the same sight. And so was the third, fourth and fifth. It got boring after that. He still needed to do 20 laps. He was going to focus on that, and do it as fast as he could.