Shie Hassaikai

Izuku was sitting on a box in an abandoned factory. He was looking around to the dark inside of the factory. It was an old factory far outside of the city. Magne and Mr. Compress were sitting on other boxes. Shigaraki was standing in between them and Toga was sitting on the ground. Izuku had pushed Toga away a little before and went to one of the more darker corners. Ever since Toga had seen him at the meeting with his dad, she was all over him. Izuku knew who she is and how they had met before in the labs and base. He liked her attention and energy but when times were serious, he just pushed her away and get rest. This was one of those times.

Soon after the meeting with Shigaraki, his dad had ordered Izuku to go with them and help them when needed. That's why he was here, sitting in this abandoned building. All for One told Izuku to see Shigaraki as a big brother and listen to him when he was asked to do things. Shigaraki had told the league to never speak about the attack on the camp and that they had kidnapped the boy. He told the others what All for One had done to Izuku and how Izuku didn't have any memories of that period anymore. All for One also told Shigaraki about Izuku being his son, and how Shigaraki and Izuku would make unstoppable villain bosses. He told Shigaraki about the third quirk Izuku has, and how All for One is for Shigaraki, but someone needed to test it.

They were meeting with the Shie Hassaikai, the Yakuza group who are producing quirk canceling drugs. Their leader, Kai Chisaki, better known as Overhaul, had accepted the invite to their meeting and he and his accomplices were here any moment. Izuku didn't want to be seen by the other group until the time was right. If they were going to fight, he was the surprise.

Kai Chisaki came walking in trough the big doors. There were two of his gang members on both sides of him. Twice was with them to lead them inside.

"Yo Shigaraki. I've brought the Yakuza" Twice said proud.

"We didn't need your assistance" Chisaki answered.

"Well that's not very nice of you, Overhaul" Shigaraki grunted

"What do you want, Shigaraki"

"Straight to the point, I like it. I want you to join us. You want to erase quirks to make yourself more powerful. I want to free this world of heroes and their twisted society. I think we can work together on our goals"

"I didn't come here to join you. You have a goal without any plans. Instead, join me and I'll lead you towards a bright future. Make me your leader. I will give you everything you want, and more. I will rule and you all will be part of my disciples."

Before Shigaraki could answer, Magne was jumping up and rushing towards the Yakuza boss. She was yelling about how the league chooses what to do and not the Yakuza. But before Magne could touch Chisaki, he touched her and she began to explode. Creating splashes of flesh floating around him. Izuku looked at what was happening. 'Must be his quirk' he thought. He wanted to know what his quirk is, it looked similar to that of Shigaraki. Touching something and it in this case explodes?

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAGNE" Mr.Compress yelled

"Compress wait!"

It was too late. Compressed ran towards the Yakuza boss and instantly lost an arm. He was on the ground grunting in pain. Shigaraki couldn't watch him like this and jumped towards Overhaul. He managed to touch Overhaul but it did nothing. Instead, one of his members was in between him and Shigaraki. The member disintegrated in an instant. Izuku just watched the whole thing happening.

"I think we are done here" Chisaki said, walking away. Before he walked out, he turned around.

"If you are changing your mind, call me. I like the fire you guys have, but you will need a plan to stand somewhere"