Captured

Izuku was dragged into the portal by Toga who was giggling confused at the fact he knows her name. They didn't have met before, so why did he say her name. But.. He was looking familiar to her. His green hair and eyes. They were just like that boy a long time ago. She remembered how she got punished after going over to that boy to talk to him. He was cute and she wanted to be friends. This boy was looking like him. But she remembered the younger boy was mute and called himself Maru. They told her before the mission this boy was called Izuku. She concluded to ask Shigaraki or his master when the time is right.

When all villains were in the bar, they looked at the targets they have captured. They were all unconscious. They were looking at Bakugo, whom they want to recruit, or at least will try. Izuku, who offered himself instead of Bakugo, but didn't consider the fact that he was making a deal with villains. And Ragdoll, who Spinner had captured because she has a useful quirk. Spinner wants to make the master proud and offer the quirk of the woman to him.

Shigaraki told the league to put Bakugo in a chair and chain him. They needed to bring Izuku to All for One and Mandalay was going with him so All for One can take her quirk. Spinner and Dabi took that job. Toga wanted to go with them and guard over Izuku's cell. That was fine with Shigaraki. Kurogiri had opened up a portal to the masters lab and the three villains walked through it dragging the two heroes.

All for One was already waiting for them. He was sitting in his chair looking at all the screens. When Spinner, Dabi and Toga walked out of the portal, he turned around and faced them.

"Ahhh who do we have here. The precious boy has returned to my side once again. You did a good job with the Vanguard Squad, Dabi. Toga and Spinner too, of course"

"Thanks Sensei. The boy came just walking towards us when Toga knocked him out. We have drugged them so they don't wake up yet. Just like you asked"

Dabi, who was holding Izuku, threw him towards All for One. Izuku's limp body fell on the ground before the man. The only thing what was clearly visible was the wide evil grin on the mans face. He would take care of the boy when he woke up. One thing the three league members knew for sure was, that he was going to be punished for his radical behavior.

"Sir. I have someone else for you. She will be useful for you. I mean, her quirk" Spinner said nervously.

The grin on All for One faded and he was now looking up from the boy to the villain.

"Is she worthy enough to interrupt this majestic moment of me and my little boy"

"Y-yes Sir. She has a searching quirk. She can track every person and see their stats. I thought you could use this"

"Hmm I think we could use that. It would help for sure to track down heroes and eliminate them. And of course we can find the fool who has the quirk of my foolish little brother"

The three villains didn't know what he meant with the last part. But they were happy with the answer they got.

Toga wanted to ask a question but before she could make a sound, All for One spoke again.

"Now leave. I have business to attend"

As on cue, a portal opened. The three villains walked through it to go back to the bar, leaving the two bodies behind.

Bakugo woke up on a chair in a bar. He could feel the chains burning in to his skin. It was all foggy at first, but after blinking a couple of times, he could see everything clear. The black mist behind the bar and the villain with the white hair sitting in front of the bar on a stool. Bakugo didn't want to be noticed, so he tried to look like he was still sleeping. But that plan had failed. The black mist was looking at him with his yellow eyes. His mouth was speaking words to the other guy. In turn, he cocked his head towards the blond boy. Bakugo gave up on his idea and was now looking at the two. The white haired boy was grinning with very dry lips. 'He needs some fucking lip balm' Bakugo thought.

"Ah you are finally awake" Shigaraki said with a raspy voice.

"Hmpf" Bakugo turned his head away.

"Awh come on. Don't be so stubborn. We aren't going to hurt you. We want you to join us"

A portal opened and the other three villains came walking through it.

"Why the fuck would I ever join you. I am going to be the number one hero. For the nerd's sake"

"Oh have you forgotten what happened? We HAVE him with us"

Shigaraki began to laugh maniacally.

"Fuck you! Let him go or I'll kill you!"

"Can't do. The brat is now with Sensei" Dabi told the blond, who was trying to use his quirk.

"Let me go! Let Izuku go! You know the heroes will find us!"

A couple days later, at UA, was a press conference happening. Aizawa, Nezu and Vladking were in front of the press to answer the presses questions.

On that same moment somewhere else, a couple of students of class 1-A were trying to find the villain hideout. Kirishima and Kaminari didn't feel good about their friends being taking and were going to find them themselves. They had convinced Momo and Todoroki to go with them. At last Iida was joining because he didn't want one of them get in trouble. In the forest, Momo had put a tracker on the Nomu who was attacking. They got lucky it didn't got spotted in the villain base. Momo had given the tracking tool to the police but made another one for them. It led them right to the villains base. Once they were there, they could see all the police gathering around it. So they had hid themselves somewhere in the shadows. They had Kaminari to look over the wall in to the warehouse and he told the rest of the group he could see a lot of big tubes with green glowing liquid in it. Inside of them he could see what looked like Nomu's.

Izuku woke up in a tube. The tube was filled with green liquid. It was just like the old days. He knew he couldn't use his quirks in it. All he could do was look around the room and luckily breathe. He could see some white lab coats walking in the room. They were easy to spot in the grey/black themed room. Izuku could see glimpses of other tubes in the room. He slowly remembered what happened. Izuku wondered if Bakugo was in one of the other tubes. And why did Toga hit him. He only had seen her once a long time ago, but still he saw her as a friend, sort of. Didn't she remember him?

Izuku couldn't do anything other than wait. Maybe help was coming. He knew his Sensei was smart. But he also knew All Might always found a way to save people. All Might was coming for him right?

Back at the bar, Bakugo was getting unchained. Shigaraki thought Bakugo had calmed down after sitting there for a couple of days. While he was getting unchained by Twice, Shigaraki was talking to him.

"I want to treat you like the rest of us. If only you could see how the public acted to your rage. They don't want heroes like you. They will spit you out and stump you in to the ground"

Bakugo now was unchained and massaged his arms. The chains hurt because of the long time he had them on. If this was hurting already, how would Izuku feel after all this time. After he got a better feeling in his arms, he blasted a big explosion towards Shigaraki.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU I AM GOING TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO"

Bakugo was jumping towards Shigaraki but the villain dodged the boy.

"Dabi, Twice. Get him and make sure he doesn't escape"

Before they could do anything, there was a knock on the door.

"Kamino Pizza Delivery"