The Game

The day began early. 5:00 AM exactly. Aizawa was not a morning person, but because it was still dark outside his night rest wasn't their yet. Izuku needed to be at the athletics track. When he was stumbling there, his now teacher was already there, waiting for him.

"You're late"

"Ahhh shut up man. It is 5 AM!"

"No its 5:01 AM. You're late. One minute can be enough between life and death"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Don't speak like that to your teacher. You can warm up with 10 laps and afterwards you will do 50 push ups, 50 squats, 50 sit ups and 50 jumping jacks. When you're done you will use weights and do the all things again with weights. "

Izuku sighs. This was only the first morning. The upcoming week will be worse than hell.

He started with his laps. Aizawa had picked up his sleeping bag and was laying in the grass. He was probably sleeping. Knowing one lap around the school was taking about 10 minutes, Izuku calculated his time. It will take 1 hour and 40 minutes to do his running exercise.

He was done with his laps and was walking back to his teacher. Aizawa was talking to a boy with indigo hair. He had an PE suit on just like Izuku had. The boy looked like he needed to sleep just as much as dad. Izuku had seen him before, but never met him.

"Ah Izuku, are you done?" He heard Aizawa say as Izuku was walking up to the two.

Izuku nodded, panting still from the first exercise.

"This is Hitoshi Shinso. He will join you this week before and after his classes. We want to transfer him to the hero course"

"Nice to meet you Shinso!"

"yeah yeah, whatever"

"Soooo, what is your quirk?"

"My quirk is brainwashing. I can control people and let them do anything I want"

"THAT'S SO COOL! YOU CAN BE A GREAT HERO WITH THAT! IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU CAN RESCUE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT SCARED AND YOU CONTROL THEM!"

Izuku went full fangirl mode. Aizawa was looking like he wanted to die. It was way to early for this.

"You don't think it is a villain quirk?"

"No not at all! You have a great quirk for rescue missions and to capture villains. Besides, if someone does have a villain quirk, it is me. Because villains gave me these quirks to make me a weapon"

Shinso was looking at the boy with way to many questions in his head

"What are your quirks? Why are they villain quirks? Are you a villain?"

Aizawa stepped in for the boy.

"He has darkness in him what he can use for attack and defense. He also can rewind life force or fast forward it. He can literally make you a corpse in seconds"

Shinso got a bit scared but had an shit eating grin.

"You are way cooler than I had imagined" He grinned

Izuku smiled at the other boy.

"Your brake time is over, problem child" Aizawa said firm.

"Shinso you will do the same as Izuku is going to do. You two can stay here and do the exercises. I am going to sleep but I will let you feel hell if you are cheating"

The boys tensed up and started with the exercises. As time went on, The two could see other students coming up to the school property and walking inside the building. At one point, Shinso left for classes. Shinso could see Izuku running from his seat and just sighed at the luck he had to have classes.