Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1

"How about we make this more interesting?"

Shigaraki whistled a single time and the ground began the tremble. The heroes jumped away, knowing what was coming next. Out of the ground came Machia. He was transforming into battle mode and thus growing in a massive extend. He looked at his master.

"Go wild"

That was the sign for the giant villain. He smashed his arm on the ground where the heroes were standing, scattering them apart.

"Izuku! Kirishima! It is down to you two! Eraserhead and I will handle Gigantomachia!" Endeavor commanded while flying towards the giant villain.

Izuku and Kirishima hurried towards the supervillain, who was still just standing there. It looked like he was just having fun, playing with his toys like a child. Izuku knew the villain was holding back his full power, just to mess with them. It made Izuku hesitate. What if Shigaraki was just too strong? Izuku only has a small piece of his power, why was he thinking he could actually stop All For One? Izuku felt like he was sinking in to the ground. His body began to shake with the realization and he was trembling on his knees.

But then Izuku felt a hand on his shoulder. It pulled him out of his thoughts and upon looking at who it was, he could see the small smile of Kirishima. Kirishima didn't say anything, but his eyes told everything Izuku needed to know. They can do it. Together.

However. The villain didn't wait for the two heroes to attack. A massive shockwave blasted towards them. The shockwave pushed all debris what was swarming around away. The debris went flying in high speed away from Shigaraki. Izuku and Kirishima needed to be careful and focus to dodge all the debris. They jumped, dodged and ran over the flying things and made their way towards the villain.

Kirishima used smoke screen to blind the area. It was a chance to get some impact on Shigaraki while the villain couldn't see anything. Izuku used this opportunity and came in with an high-kick straight towards the head of Shigaraki. But his leg was met with the hand of Shigaraki before having an impact. Izuku had a confused expression on his face. How could Shigaraki have known? Shigaraki threw Izuku on the ground. "You know I have an infrared quirk" He laughed. Shigaraki then activated his hyperthropy. It made his arm bigger. Just like the quirk of Muscular. Izuku quickly focused on Musculars quirk and the muscles on his arm grew too. Izuku countered the punch with his muscle enhanced arm. Izuku then jumped from the ground up and used telekinesis to get himself a steel pipe. Once he got the steel pipe, he used his darkness to make it a deadly sword. Slices of darkness were flying towards the villain, who was simple using air cannon to counter the attack, making the slices of darkness fade and blowing Izuku away. Izuku didn't have any grip to resist the pressure of the air.

Kirishima was attacking too. He used One For All to enhance his punches while using hardening. When met with air cannon, Kirishima used his black whip to get a grip on something and with his tendrils he was still moving forwards towards the villain.

Shigaraki laughed maniacally once again. He then put his hand up once again. Both Izuku and Kirishima knew it was once again an air cannon.

"Let me show you what combining quirks can do" Shigaraki laughed. "This is air cannon and heavy payload"

He put his hands up and one of the biggest wind pressures ever started to come out of it. Both Izuku and Kirishima were flying away off it. There was no way to resist it.

"Let's add decay to it"

The air of the air cannon became dry, very dry. Everything it touched began to crack. The ground, debris, bodies of dead people and the two heroes. Izuku could feel the upper layer of his skin getting dry and slowly cracking open. It wasn't as fast as normal decaying would do, but still fast enough to be dead in less than a minute. He quickly used darkness to protect himself. However, Kirishima only had his hardening quirk. And it wasn't that good in protecting against the decay. Kirishima's skin cracked open more then it already had been in his ultra hardening mode. Slowly, blood was flowing out. Izuku could see the boy. He was in immense pain. He slowly got up, trying to be not getting blown away by the air cannon that was still a raging wave of air. Izuku slowly walked towards the other boy. But it wasn't manageable. He could feel his energy drain away by only trying to resist the air pressure. Eventually Izuku fell back on the ground. He couldn't do anything at this moment. He needed more energy. And then he saw something what could help with that.