The Meeting

Training had started. It was a very strict schedule. His schedule was 9 hours of sleep, 5 meals a day with mostly protein, 2 times a training of 3 hours on a day. The trainings were mostly physical. But 2 days a week, Kurogiri took him to an office used as classroom. He got schooled there, learning all kind of things. Maru liked it a lot to learn about tactics and analyzing stuff. He didn't like math. English was hard but Kurogiri told him it was necessary. Because, maybe at one point in life Maru couldn't communicate with only his Japanese. Maru understood this. He was a fast learner. Kurogiri had told him it was because he was gifted.

Physical training was hard. Very hard. It was 4 days a week, 6 hours a day in total. It all started with building up his body. Sensei told him his body was weak. Sensei didn't like weak people. So he needed to get stronger. To build up muscles. He couldn't use his quirks. The collar prevented him to use them. Sensei told him that if he used them now, the quirks would eat up his body. Maru got scared thinking about it. He didn't want to die.

His teacher was very strict. If he gave up, he was getting punished. Most punishes were more exercising. But sometimes the punishment was going back to the tube. Maru didn't like the tube. The first time he got injected with something for him to be unconscious. But with punishments, the doctors didn't do that. He was put in the tube and could see and feel everything. The needles in his arms and legs, the heavy mask giving him his oxygen, the green liquid burning against his skin.

Here he was now. It was two years after training started. He had showed his teacher he was weak and his teacher had put him in the tube. Normally there were only doctors in the room. But now, Sensei was here. Why was he here? Did he get more punishment? Maru had seen how cold blooded his sensei can be. He had murdered people in front of him. It was most of the time with black and red tendrils from his hand. Maru didn't know what it was, but it looked like they came out of hell.

Maru felt the liquid draining in to the pipes. His punishment was over. He could see his sensei with a disappointing face. The tube emptied and the door opened. Maru was sitting on the ground. He was shivering. It was cold and he was scared. His Sensei walked up to him and grabbed him by his chin, lifting him in the air.

"Boy. You have failed me again" He spoke with anger.

"But don't be scared. This is only the beginning. Because of that. I am going to show you something" His voice calmed down.

Maru was looking at him wit wide eyes. Were where they going?

A black portal opened up behind him. The man walked trough it, still holding Maru by his throat.

When everything became visible again, Maru saw people. A lot of people. They were on some sort of podium. The people began to cheer. It was probably for sensei. He put me down and signed to stand aside of the podium. Maru ran to the spot he pointed at. He didn't want any attention. He didn't trust people easily and so many people looking at him was making him anxious.

On the other side of the podium, there was another kid. He had light blue hair and deep red eyes. His eyes looked familiar. Like the boy in his dreams have. But that boy was blond. Must be someone else. The boy didn't look back at Maru. He was paying attention to sensei. Sensei was waving everyone to quiet down. After the room was quiet, he began to speak.

"Welcome People of the Underground Society"

The people began to applause. Sensei put his hand up and they stopped.

"I have brought you together to inform you the next phase of our plan"

Before he could speak, a loud bang was heard.

"AND I AM HERE TO STOP YOU"

A man with blond hair was standing in a big hole in the wall. He wore a suit with the colors blue, yellow, white and red. He had a big smile on his face.

"All Might" Sensei spoke calmly

The crowd went into chaos. Everyone was trying to flee the room. But there were a couple of other heroes at the party, stopping most of the thugs and thieves and capturing them.

All for one rushed at All Might. But All Might dodged his attack.

"DETROID SMASH"

Sensei was flying out of the building Maru couldn't see him anymore. But he could feel wind. Why was there wind in the room. It was getting stronger and stronger. Suddenly the building was gone. Maru held himself from flying in to the air. The other boy was gone. Probably went away with Kurogiri. He turned around to see a wide open space. His sensei was in the middle of it.

All Might launched at him. They were fighting heavily. Explosions could be heard miles away and there was fire everywhere. Maru looked in awe at the scene. He could see his sensei hitting the other guy at his left side. Blood came pouring out of the guy. But the guy didn't back down. Instead he went hitting sensei harder and harder. It didn't look good. And it wasn't

All Might had defeated All for one. The villain was laying on the ground, limb. Was he dead? It didn't matter. All Might heard people screaming for help in a burning building. Despite he was wounded very bad, he still needed to rescue those people. He left the villain, to come back once he was done saving the people.

Maru had seen how the hero had sprinted away from Sensei. This was his chance to go and look at his master. He ran towards the body. Once he saw the condition his master was in, he began to scream in rage. He was so mad at the hero. Why would he wound his master like this.

Afterwards he began to cry. He couldn't have his master dead. He needed to learn so much from him. He loved his master, despite the punishments the boy got sometimes.

He felt a hand against his cheek. Opening his eyes, he could see the man letting out a small smile, rubbing the boys cheek slowly. His hand went to the boys collar. Unlocking it.

"Use.... Your.... Quirk...."

Maru felt energy floating trough his body. He felt rage and darkness. He hates that his master is about to die. He hates the fight his master had. He hates the hero who fought him. He hates All Might.

He knows what his quirks are. The doctor had told him about Darkness and Life force. He had to learn how they work but never actually used them outside the little training he had with them. Now it was time for it.

Maru touched the body of his master. Only thinking about one thing.

'I can heal him! I can heal him! I can heal him! I need to save him!'

His hand began to glow a bit green. Maru could feel his own energy draining away, but could see his master getting alive more. Maru closed his eyes for concentration. It was hard to keep himself from falling to the ground. His energy was gone and he blacked out.

All Might came back to the spot his archenemy was after saving the civilians. All for One was gone. No trace of where he went. All Might grunted. This was not how it was supposed to be. This wasn't an option. Police officers came running towards him. At least they had captured a lot of people from the underground. He felt his wound. It was getting worse. He was going to faint. Th last thing he heard was people yelling to get an ambulance.