Get Some Help, Please

A couple of months had passed. Despite the fact that the country was in total chaos, it was quiet around Shigaraki and his gang. At least, until two weeks ago. Rumors had spread that they were making preparations for the next step of their plan. Taking down the government. Izuku and Kirishima had heard villains talk about it and went on investigation. They were interrogating the villains they were capturing.

Currently, Kirishima was asking some questions to the villain they had defeated. He was trying to get new information about what was happening, about the rumors of the League. But the villain didn't say anything, and Kirishima was not someone who was going to take measures to let the villain speak. The villain had his rights of silence too. But Kirishima had noticed something. He had noticed it before in his time spending with Izuku, but now it was just obvious. Despite the fact that Izuku is an amazing hero and had saved a lot of people up to this moment, he was sometimes acting strange. The moment with Muscular in the beginning, Kirishima had thought it was only that one time because of personal stuff. He had lectured Izuku that it was not something a hero should do, and Izuku promised it won't happen again. But it had happened multiple times now. Kirishima knew it because he sometimes watched to the other boy when he was busy with a villain, not noticing Kirishima was watching his actions.

It was Izuku's turn to interrogate the villain, and he was not in a good mood. Ever since the rumors of Shigaraki had come up, he wanted to do everything to be ahead of them this time. Izuku walked passed Kirishima, who was smiling at him and wished him good luck. Izuku smiled back at him, but it was more... malice?

Izuku stood before the villain. He was staring at his own hands, ignoring the villain for now. However, he noticed the villain was looking terrified at him. But Izuku didn't pay attention to him. He was thinking. Thinking about the quirks he had gathered. He had gained Musculars quirk, what made him a little taller and more muscular when using it. Izuku had also got a telekinesis quirk, because his mother had had this quirk and he wanted it to honor her and as a reminder.

Izuku also had taken a quirk called Angel Light. It allowed the villain Izuku had taken the quirk from, to grow white bright feather wings like an angel, and the villain could make swords of pure light. But Izuku figured out while fighting the villain, that the quirk wasn't working when he was not in daylight. So that's how he had beaten the villain. However, when Izuku inherited it, it combined and mutated with his darkness. When Izuku uses his Angel Light, he is getting black feather wings. The wings are covered by the smoke of his darkness. And when Izuku is using the light swords, his darkness flows over the pure light, like shining darkness. He still couldn't use the quirk when he is not in daylight and when he uses the quirk, his eyes become glowing white with dark black pupils.

After getting three new quirks, Izuku had now six in total. He wanted some enhancers to maintain all of them. He found out that his life force and All For One did an amazing job on keeping his body in a perfect state. He had thanked the villain boss for making him this way. Izuku had taken some power enhancers, health enhancers and body enhancers of thugs he and Kirishima had taken down. The enhancers themselves were not powerful, but it was a fine addition to his collection.

Izuku was finally ready to pay attention to the villain. A smirk was on his face. He could see the fear in the eyes of the villain and he felt his darkness feeding on it.

"Tell me. Tell me what you know. Everything" Izuku said way to calm.

The villain began to stutter something about the fact that he preferred to die than to tell what he had heard.

"Oh but you will tell me" Izuku smirked while activating Angel Light.

He then made a sword appear and let it fly into the leg of the villain, piercing it right through his leg and making it bleed. The villain was screaming in agony.