The Kamino Battle

"Kamino Pizza Delivery"

Everyone in the bar was looking at the door. It was silent for a moment until Shigaraki spoke up.

"Who ordered a fucking piz.."

He couldn't finish his sentence. The whole wall with the door was broken apart with a blow. The only thing that was being heard was a loud "SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHH"

All Might came bursting trough the door. He was followed by Kamui Woods and Gran Torino. Outside of the bar there were a lot of police officers. You could see the red and blue of the police cars flickering. The police officers were supported by Endeavor. Bakugo had a big grin on his face.

"Ohh you are all fucked now" Bakugo said with a grin on his face.

However, Shigaraki was not impressed. He already knew this was an option that could happen.

"Kurogiri. Bring in the Nomu's will ya"

Kurogiri looked at the leader. He had panick in his eyes.

"Uhh Tomura, all Nomu's who were available for backup are gone"

This new information made Shigaraki nervous. He began scratching his neck.

"No no no NO. How could this happen"

The group of students were still standing behind the wall they were hiding. They peeked at the things that were happening. They could see a couple of heroes and a lot of police in front of the warehouse. Mt. Lady was in her giant form and had picked up a truck they had brought. She smashed it right trough the roof and front wall of the building. The heroes rushed in and captured all Nomu's inside. They found Ragdoll. She was unconscious. Tiger had picked her up and took her to safety. Best Jeanist made sure all Nomu's were captured. However, they couldn't find their main target: Izuku. He wasn't there, he wasn't in that warehouse. Where was he? Instead, someone else was in that warehouse. He was silently waiting for the moment to reveal himself. Ragdoll came by. She looked at Tiger and instantly got a face as if she had seen a ghost. Tiger noticed and asked her what happened. He wanted to know what the villains had done to her.

"T-they t-took a-way m-my q-quirk" Ragdoll stuttered.

"Who did?" Best Jeanist asked. He did know it happened in the past, but never had seen it this close to him.

"He did" Ragdoll answered, pointing to the man who was standing in the back of the warehouse.

Grey slime balls appeared in the bar and around it. They appeared in a matter of seconds. The balls grew bigger, revealing Nomu's crawling out and ready to attack. On the TV was a voice speaking.

"Tomura. You have a lot to learn. Let me take over now and come to me"

All might recognized the voice. All for One.

"All for One! Show yourself! We have your apprentice!"

The Nomu's were attacking everything, creating chaos. In that chaos, the slime came out of all the villains in the bar and they vanished. Bakugo was gone along with them.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" All Might screamed.

He failed to save Bakugo. Failed to capture the villains and needed to find them. It was a life or death situation. He ran outside to see Endeavor fighting the Nomu's with some other heroes. The police were taking care of the surroundings and assisting where needed. It was like Hosu, but way worse. He needed to find his archenemy. But All Might wasn't like he was all those years ago. He knew Izuku had healed All for One. Otherwise he would be dead. But All Might wasn't healed. Hell, he even didn't have his quirk anymore. Only the last remaining of it. Kirishima was now the user of One for All. With his own quirk hardening combined with One for All, he learned the quirk very quickly. And even he did control the power of the quirk, he couldnt use its full power. Kirishima wasn't ready to fight the master villain.