Attack

Somewhere at the edge of the forest, a group of people was waiting. Waiting for the moment to fulfill their orders.

"AAARGH I'M DONE WAITING"

"Shut it will ya. You know what Handyman and purple smoke told us"

"Dabi is right. Wait for the right moment and we will accomplish our mission"

"I'm in with Muscular. I wanna stab already. This is sooooooooooo boooooooorrriiiiiinggg"

"Tomorrow you can do whatever you want. Just remember to accomplish the mission"

It was the next morning. The loud siren was going wild, calling the students to wake up and get ready. Kirishima and Kaminari didn't want to put Izuku trough the same events as the day before. So they decided to take Izuku. They picked him up, both had one shoulder and walked with him outside. Izuku his heels to the ground, making it difficult for the two to move him. All Izuku wanted is to go back to sleep. It was all until Bakugo showed up behind the three. He placed his hands on Izuku's back and made explosions. It caused Izuku to fly trough the door outside. He fell down face first in the dirt.

"You are assholes. All of you"

"Shut up nerd. This isn't a lazy vacation. If we need to do training, so do you"

"Fine master Kacchan. I will obey" Izuku made a salute while standing up.

"HA WHO'S THE BOSS NOW"

Bakugo made explosions before he got choked by the scarf of Aizawa.

"That will be me"

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH" said de class in sync.

Izuku and Aizawa both sighed. It was still way to early for all of this.

"Good morning class. You all know what you are going to do today. But you will do that this afternoon, after lunch. This morning, we are going to do a group warming up and conditional training. You can all start with 15 rounds of running around the campground. No quirk use"

After hearing the last part, the students face dropped. If this was the first exercise, it was going to be a long day.

"Uhh I think we need to go before he get mad" Izuku told the class. He could see Aizawa tapping his foot on the ground with his arms crossed. At this time of the day without his coffee, he could expel everyone in an instant.

The day went on and after all the conditional training and lunchbreak, they did their quirk training. Izuku was told to train his darkness but he wasn't allowed to go all out like the day before. Aizawa was always in sight, just to be sure.

It was after dinner and today they would play a game. Class A was going to walk trough the forest in pairs and class B will try to scare them. The pussycats called it a test of courage. And a certain black bird called it revelry in the dark. Because of the students who didn't pass the exam, there was an odd number. This meant someone was going to do the walk alone. The pussycats had decided to let Izuku do the game alone. This caused only to get a lot of yells from the certain boy. Bakugo was paired with Shoto and wanted to go alone or with Izuku. He had yelled about what if villains came for Izuku and he couldn't protect his friend. This caused the pussycats to laugh and Bakugo was told that they are in an secret location in private territory.

The first pairs were already inside the forest. Bakugo and Todoroki just left despite the fact they both really didn't want to go with each other. Izuku was next in line and was just told to go off. He was walking trough the forest, the starting point was out of sight quickly. Izuku had a weird feeling in his stomach, but he quickly shrugged it off. He still wasn't fully recovered from the incident from the day before. All he wanted to do is going to bed and take a nap. But everyone insisted to stay.