Power Boost

There they walked, trough the forest and over mountains. It was the League of Villains. Hawks was send away to do his hero stuff, he wasn't allowed on this mission. Dabi wasn't there as well. He wasn't interested in fighting a beast of some sort. But He had said that he would help if needed. They could always contact him. Shigaraki had asked Dabi to be there when they were going to attack the Liberation Army. Dabi agreed with the leader to be there.

After a week, they had found Gigantomachia. It was a giant mutated man who only was loyal to All for One, the doctor had informed. To be acknowledged by Gigantomachia, you need to be powerful. You need to be worthy. Only then, he will help you and follow you.

Gigantomachia sniffed the air when Shigaraki was near.

"That is the successor?! HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A CHILD"

Gigantomachia then attacked in an instant. No time for the group to think about any strategy. But Shigaraki didn't care. He actually liked this challenge. He jumped towards Gigantomachia and tried to hurt him, but failed miserably. Gigantomachia had smashed him away with just one big swing of his hand. Shigaraki went flying into the mountain.

"Alright. You want to play it that way. Lets do this!"

This fight went on for hours. Until Shigaraki got tired. But Gigantomachia wasn't tired at all. He wanted to kill Shigaraki. And so the fight went on. It went on for hours. For days.

The group had found out that Gigantomachia can fight at full power for 48 hours and 44 minutes. And then he sleeps for 3 hours, to start it all over again. The group decided to take turns in fighting with Shigaraki. Helping him out while he was trying to take the beast down.

The fight between Shigaraki and Gigantomachia went on for a full month. However, they were at some point watched by a satellite. It was the Liberation Army who were spying on them. Lucky for the League, it was just when Gigantomachia was asleep. 

Then Twice got a phone call.

"Hello? HOWDY"

"Twice. I want to speak to your leader who is lying right next to you"

"How do you know that? GET AWAY STALKER"

"We have eyes everywhere"

Twice then gave the phone to a very annoyed Shigaraki.

"What do you want?"

"Shigaraki. Leader of the League Of Villains. We have your broker. If you want him back, come and get him. But you will be challenged against all of us"

"And who are all of you?"

"The Meta Liberation Army"

"Tch another boss in the game. What if we don't come?"

"Then we are going to notify the authorities. They will arrest you in the next hour. You have 10 minutes to decide"

With that, Shigaraki broke the phone. He was pissed. He wasn't in a good condition. He really didn't want to fight those people, but heroes interfering with his mission wasn't good either. He then got an idea.

"How long till Gigantomachia wakes up?"

"2 hours and 14 minutes"

"Good. Then lets go and fight an army. Call Dabi. We need him" Shigaraki laughed

"You are crazy. I like it!" Toga cheered

And so, they went towards the city the Liberation Army was in.