You are done for

Izuku was done with waiting for the heroes to defeat Kai Chisaki. Izuku hates Overhaul. Yes he is a villain, but  Overhaul is using a child to make drugs. That is just disgusting. Izuku wants to make sure people like that don't rule the new society the League is about to create. And of course taking down Overhaul is taking down competition. But Izuku knew he couldn't just kill the Yakuza boss. Shigaraki still had some unfinished business. Knowing how Shigaraki is, he would probably just toy with him and do some childish things. And mr Compress would obviously have some revenge too.

He had a plan. He was going to help the heroes a little. So they could capture Overhaul and Izuku didn't get in trouble. And now Izuku went to action.

Izuku went jumping off the roof he was sitting, landing in an alleyway nearby. He didn't want to get noticed by the heroes who were grouping in front of the building. He needed something to hide himself in. Then his eye fell on a patrolling police officer. He sneaked up to the officer and knocked him out. Taking the outfit and put it on. Izuku knew he was a little small and young looking for being a police officer, but if he got asked, he would be an intern. He walked towards the entrance where a lot of police still were gathered. He walked past all of them straight towards the stairs who were leading downwards into the base.

"Hey you! What are you doing?"

Izuku turned around. There was an officer standing behind him. It was obvious he was a higher ranking officer.

"I have a secret mission given by Ryukyu, sir"

"What is it? Why haven't I heard it yet?"

"Can't tell, sir. And someone else was going to tell you she said to me. If you need confirmation, go ask lady Ryukyu"

"Stay here. I will ask her and will be back"

The officer left and Izuku didn't think a second before walking further. But before he walked off, he looked around to see if someone was watching him. Nobody did, lucky for him. He walked down the stairs into the base. When he got there, the halls were empty. All the low level thugs were captured and carried away. He walked towards Overhauls office, where Toga and Twice were waiting. It wonders Izuku how the heroes didn't raid the office yet. There was so much information in there they could use to put Overhaul in jail.

"IZUUUUUUU, what are you doing here?"

"Heya Toga. We need to help the heroes a little. They failed in capturing Kai Chisaki"

Toga looked confused at the boy.

"Why do you want to help them so bad?"

"First of all he is a villain who wants to take down society his own way. Shigaraki don't want any competition now, does he. Second how do you feel if you were used like a source to make drugs when you were a girl that age. And third, I want to try something on Overhaul. Something new"

Toga looked down at the second point Izuku was making. She knew exactly what happened years back in the labs. She wasn't used like Eri is, but she got punished often. And Izuku didn't know what the doctors did to him. What his 'Father' did to him. All for One is a scary man. A man who wants to do things his way, and if it doesn't go like that, he makes it. Yes, Toga knows he is Izuku's real father, she also knows he took away his sons quirk a long time ago. And all the experiments he did on his son. She wants to tell Izuku so bad, but she can't. Nobody can.

"Alright. I'm helping you" Toga said.

"Good. Twice, can you make a double of me and Toga? We need them to distract the heroes. Toga, you have some blood gathered right? I need you to shapeshift into a random person and get Overhaul to notice you. Once he notice its you, you will lead him somewhere we can take him down. Twice will make sure the heroes find him and take him to Tartarus"