The First Morning

Shigaraki nervously stood before his master. He had told him about the death of the little Nomu and was waiting for his punishment. To his surprise, none came. His master was smiling at him with a sinister grin.

"You really think he would go down so easily? How naïve"

Shigaraki stared at his master confused. He had seen the kid die. He had seen the blood spatting everywhere. How was the boy not dead?

"I know you are confused. But I have a special connection with the boy. And that connection is still there, so he isn't dead."

"But where is he now?"

"Probably with the heroes. Let him have his fun for now. We will get him back"

"But Sensei, wouldn't that be dangerous? What if he is turning against us?"

"He has no saying in that sort of things. And if he will, we just kill him and rebuild his body"

All for One let out a smirk.

"Now go away. I have plans to make"

Shigaraki walked back to Kurogiri who already was making a portal. They went trough it and were back at the bar.

It was Monday morning. It was the first day of school for Izuku. He was really nervous and didn't want to eat his breakfast. Aizawa had forced him to eat. Now Aizawa was already gone and he waited for Bakugo to show up and walk to school together.

He was thinking back at the past days. They had been shopping clothes for him and decoration for his room. Bakugo went with him to the mall along with Aizawa and Hizashi. At first, Izuku had a lot of anxiety. There were a lot of people at the mall and Izuku didn't like it big times. But after Aizawa had assured him no one would hurt him, he was more relaxed. They went to clothes shops first. Bakugo had picked some hoodies he liked and wanted Izuku to try it on. Izuku had sheepishly followed his orders. He ended up with a couple of black hoodies, black pants and some t-shirts and long-sleeves. He found himself some colored clothes. Izuku liked the green color on clothes. It matches his hair. He also got multiple shoes. One pair of the shoes was red, and Izuku really liked those. 

After bringing all the clothes to the car, they went to the food court. Izuku didn't want to eat anything but Aizawa needed coffee. His guardians had told the boy to eat a bit, even if it isn't much. Eventually Izuku decided to share a sandwich with his friend.

After the coffee addict got his doses, shopping continued. Now it was time for furniture. Besides a bed and a closet there wasn't much in his room. The adults were thinking some posters and things like that would be nice. Izuku himself didn't mind it. Shigaraki didn't care about what the boy had slept on. The only thing Shigaraki cared for was if the boy did what he was told. With that, Izuku didn't have a bed at the league's base. He only had a really thin mattress. To have a queen-size bed was for Izuku more than he could ever ask for.

Once at the store, there was an life size All Might statue at the entrance. Aizawa noticed Izuku glaring daggers at it and growling a bit, ready to tear the statue apart.

"Are you okay Izuku?"

Izuku cocked his head to the man, looking almost as angry as to the statue. He quickly realized how he acted and his face went blank. The boy didn't want to draw any attention to his hate on All Might. He simply nodded to the question. He glared at the statue one more time and they went on shopping. When they got everything, they went home. 

Izuku was pulled out of his thoughts as the doorbell was ringing. 'Time to go!' He thought. He walked down the hall to his waiting childhood friend. The boy was standing against the wall till he noticed the smaller boy walking out of the door. The green haired boy made a little wave with his hand.