Taking Them Down

"Good afternoon everyone" Shigaraki bowed sarcastically when he landed in the middle of the big room full of government people. He had managed to lift the security when he destroyed the whole tower, and the bunker was now exposed. 

"Fear. For I am here!" He laughed evil. Soldiers of Shigaraki's faction slowly filling in the room, ready to take action if anything goes wrong.

"You all probably know what is going to happen. I will sit on that throne" He said now dead serious, pointing at the throne the emperor was sitting in.

People were looking at him like they were seeing ghosts, or demons. Shigaraki didn't wait for any answer before walking up to the throne. There were two guards on either side of the throne, but Shigaraki killed them in an instant. He gestured the Emperor to get out of the throne. The Emperor hesitated. He wasn't going to let anyone command him. He is the greatest person in this country. Nobody could or should be above him, or rule over him.

"You are taking to long"

Shigaraki's patience ran out quickly. He turned his back towards the emperor, facing the rest of the government officials. They were still shaking and frozen in there place, looking in fear at what was happening. Shigaraki put up his hand and the famous tendrils shot out. It went flying into multiple people, killing them in seconds. He then retraced the tendrils and turned back around towards the man sitting on the throne.

"Done with your decision, majesty?"

"Y-Yes. I w-will g-give the t-throne t-to y-you"

"Good" Shigaraki smirked

The emperor stood up out of the throne, despite people now saying that it doesn't work as easy like that. Shigaraki walked forward and pushed the emperor a little, who was flying to the middle of the room. Some of the government officials hurried towards him and caught him before he was getting hurt. Then one of the government officials spoke up.

"You can't do this! People will never follow your actions. We as government will never follow your actions. We will never acknowledge your reign!"

"Oh I already knew that, don't worry"

Shigaraki then flicked his fingers and the soldiers in the room took out weapons and shot the remaining government officials. They were all executed except for the prime minister, the director of the hero commision and the emperor.

"Lock them up" Shigaraki laughed.

The soldiers walked up to the two men, cuffed them and took them away.

Shigaraki was still grinning as he saw the soldiers dragging the men away. Nobody could stop him. His first goal was achieved. He was going to rule this country. Burn in to the ground and rebuild it the way he liked. But before he was going to do that, he wanted something else. He wanted One For All and that stupid boy with a part of his power. Shigaraki disabled his radio wave quirk and then called in the rest of his League.

"Are you all done? If yes, let your men guard it, take resources and make chaos. You all need to come back to me. It is time for phase two"

"Nezu. We have hacked into the the government room. It is horrible! Absolutely terrifying! The government officials are all dead! What do we do?" An officer said hurryingly when he stormed into Nezu's office.

"I think it is time we need to go into action. But what if he is coming to us when we are going to him. UA has a good defense system, but I really am worrying that he is just destroying it all. The people we offered shelter need to be safe. That is priority number one"