Chapter 1: blob

//hello! Updates for this book might be slower since I'm doing other things now :)//

Wilbur was now the big 17 along with sapnap and george. Dream recently turned 18 meaning he was now legally an adult. He'd only been 18 for about a month now however.

Tommy was 15, ranboo and tubbo were now 16. Puffy said her babies were growing up too fast. Sam said he remembered when they were all just babies.

Wilbur was doing better than he had been in a long time. The bullies were gone, they stopped messing with him after sapnap and Karl beat them to a pulp, and that made his mental health better.

The only thing was his body and his regular mental health. Wilbur had some undiagnosed issues but no one knew because he never talked about it, he just thought he randomly got sad and it was normal.

He wasn't taken to the doctor's or therapy for it because well, no one knew about it. If course he'd text his boyfriend's on days and tell them he didn't want to do anything when they ask him, his excuse was he wasn't feeling good or he was already busy.

But really he just laid in bed all day and hardly got up. Sapnap was the only one who would know this, but he knew wilbur had his days where he wanted to be alone and not want to leave. He just blamed it on past issues and he tried his best to cheer him up.

Tommy was actually the opposite. When he felt down or sad he didn't stay in his room all day and not leave. He left. He went out of the house and did things to cheer himself up. He went and would visit his friends or play video games with foolish and he'd quickly feel better.

One other thing was, tommy had two friends, and technically three if you counted foolish. But he and that person from the beach stopped talking a long time ago.

He thought they would be friends but they just kinda.. stopped talking. But he didn't mind. He had his other friend's.

But wilbur was different. He didn't know how to cheer himself up. He didn't want to go out, he didn't feel like he had the energy. He hardly had the motivation to go to the bathroom.

Sapnap would bring him snacks and he ate them, not as soon as they were brought but eventually. Wilbur didn't know exactly why he felt like this, how he didn't want to leave bed and why he didn't want to see anyone or talk.

He didn't even have the energy to talk. If sapnap ask something he'd just shake his head, nod or shrug. This wasn't too much of an occurrence, maybe twice a week he'd feel like this.

So no one thought much of it.
But they should've.

Regret

________________

Wilbur was now at dreams house holding the small blob. Dream had a nightmare about wilbur and begged him to come to his house. Wilbur was happy to come comfort his boyfriend.

He noticed that when dream was upset, like, really upset, he'd shift into the small blob and seek comfort.
This didn't bother wilbur, he was actually very happy to hold him.

He was small, soft and cute. And wilbur was still curious. He had been with dream /and sapnap and george/ for almost a year now, and he still didn't know too much about how dreams blob body worked, but dream did tell him it couldn't break.

He was squishy and flexible. Of course he could still feel pain, just only if he smacked against something hard or kicked of course, but he could be bent and squished to anyone's delight.

Even though he couldn't break, wilbur was still extremely careful with him. He didn't want to hurt him, and he didn't want to embarrass him.

One time he did embarass him and he felt so bad after. The blob let out a weird noise and his cheeks flushed green. He hid from wilbur the rest of the day and wilbur felt horrible.

At the end of the day wilbur sadly said goodbye, he was devistated. He didn't like dream being scared of him. The blob came out hearing how sad wilbur sounded and nuzzled his leg.

Wilbur apologized over and over until dream poofed back into himself and hugged wilbur telling him it was ok and he jusr embarassed him a bit, wilbur promised he wouldn't do it again.

Dream told him it was ok, he just shouldn't have touched there and that made wilbur feel so much worse. He cried and covered his face from embarasment exclaiming "I'm so fucking sorry!"

Dream held him until he calmed down and wilbur didn't stop apologizing. Dream tried to make him feel better by saying maybe he could another time when dream was ready and wilbur just wanted to die at that point.

The embarasment was too much. He told dream he didn't have to ever be ready and that wilbur seriously didn't mean to do anything like that. He didn't know. Then dream had to awkwardly teach him about how the blob worked.

Wilbur felt horrible but after they laid down and watched a movie, slowly forgetting about the whole thing.

Now he was laying with dream holding the blob close making sure he was ok from his nightmare.