Chapter 77: dream

//tw: sexual harassment??//

Wilburs eyes widened. He stared at dream who was now shaking worse and covering his face with his sleeves sobbing. "Wh-what- do-.. what do you mean you cheated.."

Dream gripped his hair. "th-there was this girl- one night at this stupid party I had to go to for a friend" he hiccuped.

"I- she was acting weird the whole time and i- sh-she made me have some drinks- i- I told her I couldn't but she- she told me i-" he gripped his hair tighter. "She told me I had to and just- I felt so anxious that if I didn't i- i-i don't know but she got me to drink and- I-i got tipsy"

Wilbur frowned. "dream... Why didn't you tell anyone.." ''because you guys would've been disappointed and mad and i-" "dream.. breathe ok,.?"

Dream hiccuped and tried to give himself some air. "she got you drunk.. what.. what else happened..?" There had to be more, he wouldn't have been upset if nothing happened..

"She took me- u-upstairs, I could hardly walk- i- she took me to a room and- she threw me on the bed and started kissing me-" he sobbed into his hands. "I-i- told her to stop and i-i- was already with someone else but my words were slurred and- I-i tried to push her off but she wouldn't- i-i couldn't get up or move i-'

Wilbur hugged him gently. "Shh.. dream.." he rubbed his back. "that doesn't mean you cheated..if you were drunk and even then tried to get her off.. that isn't anywhere near cheating.."

"B-but-" "no buts.. it's fine.. I'm so sorry that happened honey.." dream clung to him and sobbed into his chest. Wilbur pet his hair. It felt so good getting that off his chest, but he still felt horrible.

Wilbur continued to say soft words to him and rub his back. Dream eventually calmed down and hiccuped wiping his face.

"I-im sorry" Wilbur shook his head and kissed his nose. "shh.. don't apologize.. dream.. if your comfortable saying.. how far did she go..?"

Dream tensed and gripped wilburs shirt. "F-far enough before I blacked out" he hiccuped. Wilbur rocked him and nodded. "I'm so sorry dream.. I just wish you could've told us.. I promise we wouldn't be mad.. at her yeah but you didn't do anything wrong.."

Dream nodded into his chest and sniffled. "I.. I wanna go back to sleep.." Wilbur nodded and laid down with him. Wilbur held him close as they drifted back to sleep.

Well, mystery solved but it was a horrible conclusion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur got up and got dressed. He had to pry himself off the bed. Dream was gone, wilbur needed his medicine. He texted bad and ask him if he could get the medicine and pick him up to take him to sapnap.

Bad agreed since he was going to leave anyway to see sapnap. Wilbur looked around for dream and didn't find him. He sat on his bed and fidgeted with his hands.

He heard a soft chirp from under the pillow. He lifted the pillow and looked down at the small blob. He gently picked him up. "Hi dreamie.."

Dream looked up at him. He looked upset. "Hey.. it's ok dream.. just relax.." he gently pet him. Dream shook and nuzzled his hand.

"We're gonna go see sapnap.." dream looked up at him, his smile on his blob face wasn't genuine. He looked sad. Wilbur picked him up and went downstairs.

Bad came and gave him his medicine. He took it and they left to the hospital.