Chapter 100: still got it

//mentins of r4pe//

Surprisingly four months passed. Karls stomach was getting bigger and bigger needless to say he was ready to get the baby out. His due date was a week from today. He was nervous and excited to have the baby.

He wanted it to be a surprise so he didn't tell the lady at the ultrasound he wanted to know. Wilbur would often help him out with things but surprisingly George was there a lot as well.

Wilbur was starting to hang out with george and dream more as well, he would hold blob dream as a comfort not just for himself. Dream would nuzzle him and vibrate.

As for george, he liked george's cuddles and the two would do their nails with Karl. He slept with him at his house sometimes as well.

Today, wilbur hung out with dream.
Dream ask him how he felt now like he did every now and then and he'd reply fine. He was asking about his surgery by the way, he made joked about wanting to see and wilbur would flush and cover his face shaking his head.

So dreams humor was the same honestly. Wilbur sat with dream on dreams bed watching a movie with him on a laptop. Dream had an arm around wilburs waist and kissed his shoulder.

"So.. how're you feeling today?" He ask smiling. Wilbur hummed. "I feel fine, I take my medicine like I usually do so.." dream nodded and hummed. "Still having those regular months?'

Wilbur groaned. "yes, I mean.. don't get me wrong.. it's a reminder everything's working correctly but.. I still don't do well with blood.. uh.. I'm still not upset about it.. it is embassing though.. the first month I uh.. messed up a few things.."

"What do you mean?" Wilbur rubbed his arm. "Uh.. some bed sheets blankets and pants got ruined.. uh.."
"Oh- I'm sorry" he said softly, gently rubbing his back.

"Uh- I've learned more how to deal with it but I still mess up a few times"
Dream pet his hair. "You don't mess up.. it happens to everyone who have periods.. you can't control it" he chuckled.

Wilbur nodded. "Still embarrassing.." dream nodded. "I understand that.."
"You seem to know a lot about that.."
Dream shrugged. "I paid attention in health" wilbur shuddered. "Ew, I hated health.."

Dream chuckled. "You used to cover your ears, no wonder you get confused with stuff" wilbur glared.
"Well, unlike you, I very much disliked anything to do with my lower region so"

Dream snickered. "Who says I didn't hate mine?" Wilbur looked at him. "huh?" Dream chuckled. "I'm joking.. but I'm just making fun of ya for being a virgin" he joked.

Wilbur scoffed. "Hey! Who says I am?" Dream started at him before they both bursted out laughing. "Uhhuh-" dream wiped his eyes.

"But you can't make fun of me for being a virgin, your still one too"
Dreams laughing subsided and his expression changed. "I.."

Wilbur frowned. "Dream.. we've talked about this.. you still are.."
Dream shifted. "I-its just really hard to believe.." he muttered.

"Hey.." wilbur cupped his cheeks.
"You didn't want it. You were basically drugged.. that doesn't count.. she didn't take anything away.."

Dream nodded. "I-i- know but.."
Wilbur held him close and pet his hair. "I promise.. what happened didn't count.." dream sighed softly and nodded.

"I'm sorry I reminded you.." 'it's ok.. I'm better than I was before" he smiled softly. Wilbur nodded. He felt his phone vibrating and he sat up taking it out.

"It's sapnap" he answered. Dream nodded and sat up after. Dream watched wilburs eyes widen and him frantically answering we'll be there.

He hung up. "Get your shoes on-" he said quickly. Dream stood. "What's wrong?" "He says Karl was having stomach pain" ''shit"