Chapter 19: time

While waiting for someone else to come in, wilburs little happy moment faded. He wondered what things would be like when he got out of the hospital. Where would he go? Would he go back to were he lived or somewhere else? Did he have to start therapy?

He'd seen things on other people who'd overdosed, most had to go to therapy sessions, but usually minors had to go to a hospital to get help.
Since wilbur technically wasn't 18 yet, would he have to go to a hospital..?

If he did, would he get to see his friend? His lovers? His family?
Would he be alone? Being in a hospital probably would make him feel worse, is what he thought anyways.

He was so deep in thought he didn't realize the next person came in.
They stood still for a bit then hesitantly sat beside him.

He only noticed them when they cleared their throat. And of course, it was someone he really didn't want to see right now. Tommy.

He glanced at him. He could tell he seemed upset. But who wouldn't be? He was probably mad at him. Upset for sure. By his facial expression, he seemed very much upset.

Wilbur felt the awkward silence again and anxiety. He began to fidgit with his hands. Tommy looked down and sighed. "..why..?" He ask.

Wilbur frowned and glanced at him again. He looked really sad. "why did you.. I.." wilbur closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath. "I-i don't know.. honestly.. i-i just.. I had.. problems.. really bad ones a-and I-.. didn't know how to talk to anyone about them.. a-and yesterday i-.."

He didn't like thinking about it.
It hurt. His head hurt, his stomach churned. He had so many mental breakdowns yesterday that pushed him to his limit. Tommy frowned more. "You should've told someone.. at least like.. somehow shown how you were feeling.."

Well, he did.

"I.. I'm sorry.." wilbur whimpered holding his stomach. He felt sick.
Tommy realized he shouldn't give wilbur shit for this. He needed help, he needed comfort.

Tommy rubbed his back and sighed. "I need you to get better ok big man..?
Just relax and breathe ok..?' wilbur shifted. This was weird. Usually it was wilbur helping tommy or someone with issues like this, but it was wilburs turn now.

Wilbur took a few deep breaths and looked at his hands. Tommy moved and hugged him gently. Wilbur frowned more and held back tears. He was really going to leave this behind.

He was starting to feel like an idiot.
The more hugs and kind words he got today the more he regretted everything. The more guilty he felt.

Tommy pulled away and gave him another small hug and left. George came in and cried, that wasn't great.
But george apologized and ask wilbur questions and tried to focus on his mental health.

Sapnap tried not to focus too much on the situation and tried to act like everything was normal. Wilbur was getting overwhelmed with everyone coming in and out and crying and asking questions and touching him.

He didn't like it. So finally, when Sam came in that's when wilbur broke.
He couldn't handle all this, it was too overwhelming. He wound up having another mental breakdown and Sam was rushed out, nurses coming in to get him through it.

The doctor told everyone no more visitors until wilbur was ready to have someone else in, that he got overwhelmed and needed some space.

Everyone agreed to go home, some stayed longer just in case and some didn't want to leave but were forced.

Wilbur didn't need anymore stress today. Wilbur had passed out and was now sleeping soundly.

He needed time.