Chapter 111: well shit

Wilbur and sapnap finished their bath and got out getting dressed in their pajamas. Wilbur started to noticed his knees were wobbily.

Sapnap opened the door and left to put their clothes in the dirty clothing bin. Sapnap went to the room only to realize wilbur wasn't there.

He went out into the hall and saw him making his way slowly down the hall.
Sapnap immediately went to him and helped him to the bed. Wilbur giggled. "Sorry.. my body feels like jello"

Sapnap chuckled. "Yeah sorry- I should've helped you" wilbur shook his head. "No I'm fine" he smiled.
Karl came in looking exhausted.
"Uugh I finally got her to sleep"

Sapnap chuckled. "Aw, get some pajamas on and lay down" Karl didn't argue with that, and went to get them on. He laid down and stretched. Wilbur fell face first onto the bed with an 'oof'. Karl blinked and chuckled.

Sapnap sat and pulled him close. "Are you ok?" He ask with worry in his voice. Wilbur nodded. "Leg's feel like I ran a marathon and finally got to sit, then stood back up. But I'm fine" he giggled.

Sapnap pet his hair. "Awh, do you need anything?" Wilbur shook his head. "Just sleep.." he mumbled. Karl looked at them curiously. "Why does his legs feel like that?'

Sapnap hummed. "I dunno" Karl huffed. "Your a horrible liar" sapnap scoffed. "Oh come on! Fine! It's none of your bus-i-ness" he said business like that-

Karl huffed. "Fine. Don't tell wait a minute" the mood seemed to switch immediately. Wilbur snorted and covered his face. Sapnap blinked. "I thought you were asl-"

"You two did it while we were gone!?"
Wilbur sat up. "Geez don't yell!" He whisper yelled and covered his mouth as he started laughing. Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Yeah, announce it for the neighbors to hear"

Karl blushed. "Wow- I never expected you guys to actually do that" sapnap scoffed. "Why?" Karl shrugged. "Virgins till thirty is a thing"
Sapnap punched Karls arm. "Shut up!" He started laughing as well.

Karl rubbed his arm and giggled.
Dream and george came in. "What's everyone laughing about?" Dream ask sitting a cup of water down. Wilbur shook his head and giggled.

Everyone got calmed down and went to bed. Though it should've been embarassing, it was more funny than anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssix weeks passed since that day, and about 7 or 8 since they'd moved in and wilbur was now feeling better than he ever had. He lived with his lovers, they had a baby, he was now more comfortable and confident with his body than he'd ever been, and he was lucky..

All was well until he woke up one morning feeling off. It started off wiri nausea and he thought he was going to have an episode or something. But it never came. He didn't tell anyone about that.

Another morning he woke up and actually did have an episode. That wasn't a good day. He felt sad and angry, and when he didn't, he was perfectly fine.

Sapnap was worried. Wilbur had been acting off recently and he didn't know why. Of course it was probably because of his mental health but why would he act like this now..?

So he ask wilbur to go to the doctor to see what was going on. Wilbur agreed and went to the doctor. When he was there, he told him it was a sign that he'd had a bad episode and it would made him moody.. so he upped his medication.

And that seemed to help. Wilbur had less episodes, little to none, and he didn't wake up nauseous anymore.
One morning however he woke up and had to rush to the bathroom. He'd gotten sick.

Now sapnap was really worried. Wilbur hasn't gotten sick like this in a long time. From when he used to throw up a lot.. he felt scared for wilbur..

Wilbur told him it was probably a bug. And almost every morning for a week he got sick. And then it just stopped. Sapnap and everyone else was releived. They thought all that was over.

Boy they were in for a ride.

When wilbur finally decided to take action, another week later, he turned to Google. And oh boy the results.
Stomach cancer, a stomach bug, pregnancy, and a bunch of crazy answers... But.. wilbur just wanted to test one out..

He left to the store and bought himself something. He got home and immediately headed for the bathroom. He waited a few minutes and he stared at the test.

Did one line mean pregnant or not pregnant again..? He checked the box and his heart dropped. Two meant pregnant. There was two.

Shit.

//The end shawtys, this makes me sad to say :(
<3//