Chapter 34: happy...

//lots of cursing in this chapter lol//

Wilbur would've jumped up and screamed but Karl was beside the bed, he didn't want to wake anyone up either. He gulped and shifted. Ok, stay calm.

He was not calm.

He teared up and gripped his hair. What was bleeding? Why, how?
He let out shakey breaths and shook sapnap. Sapnap groaned and rubbed his eyes sitting up as he saw wilburs panicked face.

"Will hey baby whats wrong?' he ask putting a hand on his back. "S-sap- b-blood- I'm- on the bed- i-" he couldn't exactly form a sentence.

"What do you mean hon..?' he ask. Wilbur moved and the blood was noticable on the bed. His shorts and thighs to.

Sapnap blinked. "Oh honey..' he got up and gently picked up the blob dream who'd shifted back into a blob earlier for more room on the bed.

"I'll get it cleaned up.. you go ahead and take a shower ok?" Wilbur whimpered. What? Why wasn't sapnap freaking out right now?

He was bleeding, he shouldn't be bleeding. "But-" "no buts" he sat dream on a blanket pile on the floor.

"Go get cleaned up and relax ok..?
And if your hurting we can get you something for it" wilbur was very very confused. He opened his mouth again and shut it.

He glanced at Karl who surprisingly hadn't woken up. He grabbed new clothes and headed to the bathroom. He looked around. This wasn't happening right?

Usually if wilbur had of woken up with blood on him sapnap definitely wouldn't have been so calm and.. he acted like he knew what was going on.. like it wasn't something to worry over.. was there something he didn't know about??

No.

He shut the door and turned on the shower. He took off his shirt and pants and sat them on the floor. Where was he even bleeding from?
Why wasn't he lightheaded or anything from losing blood??

He slipped off his underwear and sat them with the other clothes. He refused to looked down and stepped into the shower. But something felt off. Something was weird about his body..

No, he didn't want to look, but he had to. He looked down and his eyes widened. Well, this was definitely not normal. And honestly, not unwelcomed. But it was terrifying because he didn't know what the hell was happening.

So, he screamed. Not in horror, well, sorta, but he was more of scared of what on God's green earth was happening.

He slid down onto the shower floor and stared. What he originally hated, despised and wished was gone, was actually gone. That's why he didn't exactly complain about it but holy shit was he scared. So many thoughts rushed through his head.

Did something happen without his knowledge?? Is that why he was bleeding? He heard the door open and shut, frantic movements to the shower. The curtain flung open and sapnap stared down at him.

"Hey will what happened honey?' he ask immediately crouching, looking at the confused and scared face of his lover. "I- what- the hell- is happening-"
"Baby what do you mean?' he ask turning off the shower.

"I- what do you mean!?" Wilbur shouted. Sapnap blinked and tilted his head. "Babe I can't read your mind- you gotta tell me what's going on"

"This!" He opened his legs. Sapnaps eyes widened and he looked away face going crimson. He put a hand on wilburs leg. "Wilbur! Jesus babe- close your legs" he said gently pushing his leg back to the other.

Wilbur was so very confused. "What- Sapnap what the fuck is going on!?" Sapnap huffed and saw the genuine confusion and very scared face close to crying wilbur had. He sighed softly and rubbed his knee. "Honey.. calm down.. do you not.. remember what a period is..?"

A. Fucking. What?

"What!?"

"Wilbur calm down honey- seriously babe it's fine.. I got the sheets off but you woke up the other two screaming.. just breathe ok..?' wilbur gripped his hair.

What the actual fuck was happening?? Sapnap rubbed his back. "Stand up honey..' wilbur looked at him and slowly stood up. "Wash yourself and we can go back to the room and calm down ok..?"

Wilbur didn't know what else to do so he just nodded. He needed answers. He finished his shower feeling awkward and still confused.

He dried off and looked around. Wasn't he supposed to.. wear or have something for the blood? He checked the cabinet and sure enough they had something. But that wasn't even the weirdest part to him.

He got dressed and fixed himself up and went back to the room. Karl was sitting up on his phone. Dream was hiding from Karls vision as a blob, and sapnap was sitting on the newly changed bed.

He shifted and walked over sitting beside sapnap. Sapnap looked at him and kissed his head. "are you ok..?" Wilbur didn't know. He nodded and looked at his lap.

He was estatic really, his most hated attribute was gone replaced with something that made him feel more like himself. Something he thought was missing and really was. He felt very happy but at the same time he was just.. worried and confused on how exactly this happened..

He'd gone to bed that night with the part he hated, now he woke up in the Middle of the night with the part he was missing..?

He sighed and leaned back running a hand through his hair. This had to be some sort of joke or dream, maybe he was dead and this was a weird version of the afterlife or something.

Sapnap rubbed his side and kissed his head. "Do you need anything..?' wilbur shook his head. "I.." he teared up. He was actually so happy right now, he couldn't help but be happy.

Sapnap frowned at his tears and held him close. "are you hurting baby?' wilbur hiccuped and clung to sapnap. "N-no-, i-im just really.. h-happy.."

He finally felt like he was himself. Then, he woke up by being shook by someone.