Chapter 66: humiliation

The next morning wilbur was still clung to sapnap. He didn't wake up again after what happened. Sapnap did and he smiled softly and pet his head for a bit and went back to sleep.

Wilbur woke up around 9:30 and yanwned. His head was feeling a bit fuzzyish, he just brushed it off as his brain trying to switch from his middle of the night pain, but that wasn't the case sadly.

Wilbur sat up and yawned rubbing his eyes. Karl was awake and sitting up. Luckily he wasn't feeling morning sickness today. He looked over at wilbur and smiled. "Morning"

Wilbur realized he could hardly register what Karl just said. He just nodded hesitantly and cleared his throat. Karl titled his head. "Is everything ok?"

Wilbur again just heard.. what sounded like another language kind of..? He nodded again and rubbed the back of his neck. He then felt the regular need for the restroom when you first wake up //usually// and pulled the blankets off of himself.

He crawled past Karl feeling pressure on his lower abdomen. It didn't help.
He grumbled. Sapnap woke up and yawned. Karl shifted and tapped sapnap. He looked at Karl and sat up smiling sleepily. "Hey"

"Hey, wilburs acting weird..' he whispered looking at Wilbur who was attempting to stand. Sapnap titled his head and sat on his knees. "Will?" He ask. Wilbur heard him and looked back at him. "Are you ok?" Wilbur again rubbed his arm and nodded.

Luckily he nodded for the right thing.
Or unluckily really. He stood up and made his first step. "He looks fine to me" sapnap said looking at Karl. Well, that didn't last long.

Wilbur felt a sudden wave of.. loss of control to move any muscle and fell on his knees doing that little frog sit kids do when they're sitting.

Sapnaps head snapped over and he quickly got up. "Woah will?-' he ask. Karl whimpered. "I told you-" he said pulling the blanket off himself.

Sapnap huffed and rushed beside him crouching and putting a hand on his back. "Baby can you hear me?" He ask. He could, but it was all muffled now. Sapnap noticed seemed to not register what he was saying.

He rubbed circles on his back. Wilbur felt extremely weak and almost blacking out. Sapnap felt him shaking. He frowned and rubbed his back. "I think we need to go to your doctor.." he mumbled knowing wilbur couldn't hear.

Karl nodded. "I'll call, just tell me the number" sapnap nodded and gave him the number. Wilbur felt all his muscles giving up. He didn't know why this was happening, why was he conscious but couldn't do anything?

Was it because of the pain last night or something? Why was it happening now? Sapnap continued to rub his back and hum softly, hoping he could register a soft tune to calm his shaking.

Sapnap then noticed tears forming in the brain dead like boys face. He titled his head. "Honey..?" He'd never seen him tear up or cry while like this, though this was only the third time this had happened.

Sapnap soon realized what was going on his his face fell. Something was seriously going on and it wasn't good. "Karl go grab some towels please- fast" he said. Karl was still making the appointment for wilbur.

Karl looked down and gasp covering his mouth frowning. "Did he-" "please just go get the towels" Karl nodded and immediately went as fast as he could to the bathroom to get some towels.

Since all his muscles gave up, that meant something absolutely horrible for wilbur to have to deal with, since his previous intentions were going to the restroom.

It was mortifying for wilbur. If he could move or even make a facial expression he would be crying and trying to hide himself, probably dig a hole and curl up and die right there.

Sapnap saw the tears in his glazed eyes fall. "Aw honey" he frowned moving away slightly but never stopped trying to comfort his lover.

Karl quickly gave sapnap the towels and sapnap quickly put them where needed. Wilbur felt himself gaining control of his body again. He was still shaking however.

He gripped sapnaps sleeve and cried almost silently. Sapnap frowned and continued to clean up. Karl sat beside him and moved him away from the towels and sat him on another towel.

Wilbur clung to his arm. This was beyond humiliating but scary. This never happened. It never had happened. He finally was able to move and probably talk, but he finally let out a sob and hid his face.

Karl hung up with the doctor. "He has an appointment for 2 pm today.."