Chapter 9: comfort for now..

Wilbur got good sleep that night. He woke up a few times and saw sapnap asleep right beside him. He did check under the blanket a few times to make sure there was no blood.

He laid back down and curled up into sapnap going back to sleep.

They hadn't seen george or dream in a while so they wanted to see them. Wilnur ask sapnap if they could and sapnap immediately agreed. He decided to just invite them there instead because it would be easier.

Luckily they could both come and said they'd be there soon. Wilbur felt better today but he still didn't want sapnap to leave him. Though he let him today.

It was difficult but soon dream and george arrived. Though he was worried about sapnap, having dream and george there comforted him.

Once everyone got settled down they turned on a movie and laid back. Wilbur leaned on sapnap and held dreams hand. George was leaning on sapnap as well. Sapnap smiled and looked at the tv.

Wilbur watched the movie and relaxed, he had his lovers here, as long as he knew they were here, they were ok, and as long as they were ok, he was ok.

Wilbur still jumped at loud sudden noises from the movie and that resulted in sapnap gently rubbing his thigh to calm him. He would squeeze dreams hand as well, and dream was confused, but saw the scared look on his face.

So he took his hand and rubbed his thumb over his knuckles. Wilbur relaxed after that and leaned back.

His relaxation was disturbed soon after the one year old child known as 'demon' quite literally, at least from sapnap, but the small child's name was actually- "zenith!" Sapnap huffed.

The sound of the door bursting open was certainly enough to send wilbur into a full panic. Sapnap got up and picked up his sibling. Zenith giggled and put their small hands on sapnaps face.

Of course sapnap wasn't mad. He loved his sibling, despite how annoying they could be. Demons didn't have genders, well, let's say..

You couldn't do a gender reveal until they were about 5 or 6, so you could call them whatever until their real gender came through.

All demons were born with the same parts until about 5 or 6, and their scent changes to male or female.

So right now, sapnap had a sibling.
He carried them out and gave them back to bad. Bad giggled apologizing and sapnap sat back down.

Wilbur had his face in his now pulled up knees. He was hyperventilating but his breath wasn't heard from him muffling it in his knees.

The other three soon noticed this, and got worried. Sapnap gently put his hand on his back. "will? Honey are you ok?" Wilbur didn't respond. He was terrified. What if the guy was here and what if he lifted his head and saw them dead?

He sobbed and gripped his arms as he felt the hand on his back. He was digging his nails into his sleeves.
Dream frowned and crawled petting his head. "Hey baby.. come back to us will.. we're right here your ok.."

George frowned and rubbed his knee. After about 10 minutes wilbur calmed down but didn't lift his head. "What's going on with him..?" George as softly.
Sapnap shrugged. "he had a nightmare the night before last he he hasn't wanted to be alone since.. he follows me everywhere and he's been slipping a lot.."

Dream frowned. "will.. can you hear us now..?" A good thirty seconds passed until he finally nodded his head. Dream kissed his head and sighed softly. "Can you put your legs down?" Wilbur hesitantly complied but didn't lift his head.

Dream realized he wasn't going to get him to talk or anything. He just needed cheering up.. and what better way than this.

Wilbur felt the light weight in his lap. He opened his eyes keeping his head down and looked at the blob in his lap. His shakey hand rested on his head and he gently pet his slowly.

Dream nuzzled his stomach gently and made noises to make wilbur feel safe. It worked, and wilbur laid back holding the small blob close. He wiped his face and closed his eyes.

Sapnap and george laid beside him and cuddled up with him.

Wilbur should've talked to them more often.