Chapter 31: small pink box

Wilbur held his stomach. Why did he get so scared all the sudden? He sniffled and looked at the toilet.
Dream ran in and looked down at wilbur.

He sat beside him and rubbed his back. "Hey sap said you got sick, are you ok?" Wilbur hugged him tightly. He was ok. Why did he think otherwise? Of course he was fine. They would've heard something if something were happening to them.

He wasn't focused on the towel being the only thing covering his lap. Well, until now. His face heated up as he looked down. At least his lap was covered. Well, this wasn't what he was expecting his supposed to be calming shower to become.

George walked in and sat beside him. George was ok too. Wilbur shifted and pulled the towel to cover more of himself. Dream pet his hair. "Are you ok now?" Wilbur nodded and pulled away.

Sapnap stood in the doorway. "Alright.. go ahead and get dressed ok?" Wilbur nodded and pulled the towel up to cover his chest. Dream and george got up and left the bathroom.

Sapnap walked over and helped him stand. Wilbur held the towel to cover his whole front body. Sapnap kissed his head. "I'll stand outside the door and you get dressed ok?" Wilbur nodded and looked at the ground.

He was so embassing. Sapnap shut the door and wilbur immediately put clothes on. He brushed his hair out. What were they going to do after he got out of the shower? Were they going to bed? He didn't remember.

He sighed and sat on the counter looking at his hands. He kinda just wanted to go on a walk to clear his mind. He got up after a few minutes and went to the room.

The bed was set up for sleeping now. Sapnap looked at him and smiled. "I'm gonna go to the market, uh.. I'll be back in a bit" sapnap nodded "did you want any of us to come?" Wilbur shook his head.

Sapnap nodded. "Alright.. see you in a bit, text us so we know your ok, alright?" Wilbur nodded and put on shoes grabbing his phone.

He left the house and walked down the sidewalk with a huff. He needed to clear his mind for a while. He didn't want to leave them but he just needed some time to think. And he wanted something from the store.

He looked at his phone and sighed softly. He continued walking, more of closer to the woods to avoid being seen. He made it to the market and went in.

He walked through and looked around. He went past an isle and stopped in his tracks. Did he just see-

"Karl?" He ask walking up to him. Karl shreiked and hid something behind his back. "Oh- wilbur?- uh- hi!" He tried giving him a happy smile but it was more of awkward and scared, sorta sad..?

Wilbur titled his head. "What're you doing here?" He ask. Karl shrugged and glanced at the things beside him. "Uh- well- I just needed to get something" he said nervously.

"Oh. Me to" he smiled slightly. Karl nodded and looked down shifting.
Wilbur noticed how nervous and quite frankly upset he seemed.

"Are you ok?" Wilbur ask, gently putting a hand on the tallers shoulder. Karl bit his lip and kept his eyes glued to the ground. Wilbur frowned slightly and titled his head.

Tears formed in the corners of Karls eyes. Wilbur pulled him into a hug and rubbed his friends back.
Karl sniffled and closed his eyes. "I-i just- i-i don't know what to do wilbur I made a really stupid choice and- I-i don't know what I'm gonna do'

Wilbur pulled away and looked him up and down. "What do you mean..?" He ask softly. Karl wiped his eyes and hesitantly held up a small pink box.

Wilburs eyes widened.