Chapter 43: serious talk

"will- hey.. I.. I know you might think the kiss was.. sweet and friendly.. but.. I can't kiss you like that again.."
Wilbur frowned. "No kiss?" "No kiss.."
"But.. made me happy" he wined.

Karl looked at him and glanced at the kitchen. "I-.. maybe not.. a kiss like that.. but I can give you a.. different kiss" wilbur smiled and nodded happily.

Karl sat up more and kissed his cheek. Wilbur curled in on himself and his cheeks glowed pink. Karl blinked "oh wow- uh.. your cheeks-" wilbur nodded. "Happens.." he mumbled.

Karl cupped his cheeks and giggled. "Aww you glow!" Wilbur wined and nodded. Sapnap stared at them. "What's going on here?' he ask.

Karl jumped and tensed. "I-.. uh.. he.. went into uh.. little space I think..? And.. he wanted a kiss so.. I.. kissed his cheek instead because he said he would be happy..?"

Sapnap crossed his arms. Karl looked down. He ruined it. Their friendship. The only people who would be there for him. Oh God what did he do-

Sapnap sat beside him. "Karl..' Karl flinched and looked down. Wilbur frowned. "I- I'm sowwy I didn't mean to upset anyone" he frowned curling in on himself once again.

"Baby.. listen.. your in little space but you don't usually ask other people to just kiss you.. honey.. I have some questions for both of you.."

Karl fidgeted with his hands. Wilbur looked at his laps. He didn't like that sentence. He didn't like questions.
Karl felt nervous. He needed to answer the questions carefully.

"Karl.. do you like wilbur..?" Karl tensed up again. "I- well- yeah he's great-" "more than a friend." Karl gripped his sleeves. "N-no- i- he's just really sweet and i-.."

Sapnap sighed softly. "The truth"
Karl looked down and hid his face behind his hair. "I-im sorry" he choked out hugging his stomach.

Wilbur frowned and put a hand on his back. "Karl..' "i-i shouldn't! You guys are already dating and I don't want to get in between it and i- i-i just-" he cried into his hands. "I can't lose you as friends i-i love you both too much-"

Sapnap grabbed his hand. "you won't loose us just because of some crush.. it's fine.." "b-but it's gonna be awkward now" he hiccuped. "Karl.." wilbur mumbled taking his other hand. "How about we all talk about this.. all of us.."

Karl sniffled and nodded slowly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream and george were invited to spend the night at Karls. It was going to be a sleepover like little kids had with sleeping bags and stuff. But it definitely would be more serious.

Wilbur was trying his best to keep Karl calm and not slip. His head had been really fuzzy for the past two days. Karl fixed up the living room with a blow up bed and blankets. The couch could fit two people since it was a pull out.

Dream and george arrived and set up.
Wilbur with sapnap on the air mattress, george was going to sleep in his sleeping bag on the pull out  with dream as a blob beside him, and Karl on the couch.

But right now wilbur was beside Karl on the couch looking at Karls phone. "Ok so that's two months.. how big is your stomach right now?" Karl hummed. "Normal, it's only been two weeks.. almost three.." wilbur nodded. "Alright.. what about these cravings?"

Sapnap sat beside wilbur on the couch and dream sat beside Karl. George sat beside dream. Karl stopped talking as well as wilbur. Oh, was it time to talk..?

Wilbur took Karls hand and nodded at him. "Remember.. only tell them about.." he gestured to his stomach. "This if you want.." Karl knew it would definitely be relevant in this conversation..

"So.. we decided maybe.. you guys should get to know Karl.. and we should talk.."