Chapter 4: the break in

Wilbur laid with george holding him close and comforting him. Wilbur was always there for his lovers.. even if they weren't for him. It wasn't really their fault, wilbur didn't want to talk to them.. but in some weird sense, he did.. he wanted to talk to them.. he wanted them to know how horrible he really felt. But he couldn't.

It's too late now

Wilbur hung out with george and made him feel better. The day passed and wilbur needed to get home. He kissed george goodbye and hugged him asking if he was ok now. In which he was. Wilbur made him feel better.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He left to his house walking down the sidewalk. He was very scared to walk home alone right now because of what happened.

He walked down the path to his house and opened the door. It was surprisingly quiet. Usually the baby was running around and yelling or at least someone was downstairs. But no one was.

He shifted and went upstairs. He looked around and checked sapnaps room. He wasn't there. He checked bad and skeppys room. They weren't there. He didn't like being alone.

He didn't like no one being there. The walk home was scary Enough, what if someone broke in, what if something got him, what- he jumped when he heard the downstairs door shut.

His eyes widened and he moved to look downstairs. God must hate him because it was someone in a black hoodie. Where was everyone? He needed them here who was this person?

He quickly moved to his room and gently shut the door crawling under his bed. He must've made too much noise because the man came upstairs. He covered his mouth and hung his head trying to stay completely quiet.

This had never happened before. No one came inside the house like that. They had to have had a weapon because they weren't gonna come in and Rob or kill unarmed.

Wilbur curled up and covered his mouth staying completely quiet. Everything was calm for a while. Then he heard the man coming to his room. He held his mouth knowing he'd cry or hyperventilate if he didn't.

The person was looking for someone. He knew it. He wasn't taking anything or making too much noise. He was here to hurt or kill.

He saw the person drop to their knees to look under the bed. His eyes widened. He shut his eyes thinking of something, anything to do.

He opened his eyes and saw the person looking at him. His eyes widened. He uncovered his mouth and quickly darted out the other way. He was going to die, he was going to get hurt.

He ran to the window and saw the person was still looking under the bed. Why weren't they coming for him..?
He looked at his hands. They were colorful and see through. He was so lucky.

He got out the window and ran. He was faster from these powers. He ran as fast as he could and had too much adrenaline to cry. He stopped at dreams house and his body went normal after he grabbed the doorknob, a spark shooting making him go normal.

He opened the door and shut it locking it. He panted and ran a hand though his hair.

He almost died.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And that was the start of his moods and being terrified to be alone. He told bad and skeppy someone broke in. They got more security and locks on the doors. No one broke in again.

What made wilbur more scared wasn't that they broke in. It was that they weren't in there to steal. They were in there to kill.

If sapnap, bad, skeppy or the baby had of been there.. he hated to think about it. He hated it. He never wanted it to happen again. Something else that scared him was that the person was still out there.

He didn't tell anyone about them looking for him, them looking under the bed, and if he hadn't of had these powers, he would've died.

Despite him hating being alone, on certain days he wanted to be. But at the same time he didn't. He was so depressed but he didn't tell anyone anything that happened, why he was sad wasn't because of the break in.