Chapter 86: hot tub

Erets eyes widened. "But- you- what-"
Charlie looked down. "when I was born I came out female, and that's what I was called until I met you.."
Eret shifted. "What do you mean..?" They ask gently holding him.

"When you found me, you kept calling me a he and said I was a boy, and I decided I'd like to be called one instead. I didn't like being called the female slime, so I didn't tell you because I wanted you to keep calling me a he.."

Eret frowned softly. "If you'd of told me I wouldn't have just stopped using those pronouns for you.. if you wanted to be a guy and be called a he you didn't have to worry about me stopping the pronouns.. I'd never do that.."

Charlie nodded. "Yeah but I guess I only really started thinking about it recently since I'm 21.. and when you met me I didn't really have the concept or half the dictionary I do now in your language and the stuff you say.."

Eret nodded. "Yeah I know.. when I first found you, you said things I didn't really understand, you couldn't even make sentences.. so yeah, I've taught you" he chuckled.

Charlie hummed. "Yeah.. I'm glad.. I'm glad you saved me from that awful place.." eret nodded. "Me too.. it took you 3 years to completely recover from that.. even still your afraid of the dark.."

"Yeah.. I.. I don't like it definitely.. but at least I'm not having those hal.. halluci.. uh.." "hallucinations?" Charlie nodded. "Yeah those, and those panic things' "panic attacks"

"Mhm.." he rested his head on erets shoulder. "Yeah.. I'm proud of you y'know.. you've worked so hard on lots of things.. finding yourself, recovering, learning things that are really hard to learn.. you've done so good.."

Charlies lips curled into a smile and he closed his eyes. "Thank you.. I guess I really have tried hard.." eret nodded and rubbed his back. "Yeah.. you know I'm only strict with you because I'm still teaching you, I'm not mad at you right..?' Charlie nodded.

"You don't want me getting in bad trouble.. I understand.." eret kissed his head. "I'll try and be less strict if you promise to be good" charlie giggled. "Ok.. I'll try" he sickered.

Eret rolled her eyes. "Uh huh" She sighed softly and held him close. "Oh shit wait" charlie looked up at her. "What?" "Your 21, does that mean-"
Charlie tilted his head then he realized what she was talking about.
"Uh-" "is- is that why you didn't want your shirt off?-"

"uh.. surprise..?"

Wilbur slept a while, maybe 30 minutes, he woke up and sat up rubbing his eyes. Dream was a blob and was curled up against him.

Wilbur smiled at the warmth and he sat up slowly. Sapnap smiled softly at him. "did you need a nap?" He ask giggling softly. Wilbur blushed and nodded. His little self loved being treated like a kid.

He looked and tilted his head. "Where Karl..?" He ask, his speech a little off.
Sapnap smiled. "Actually, he found a little area that's like a hot tub, did you wanna see?'

Wilbur nodded and got up following sapnap. The little area was inside a cave like wooded area, Karl was leaning back in a small body of water that was steaming and bubbling.

Wilbur smiled. "Can I get in?' sapnap nodded. "Of course, just be careful" wilbur stepped in and shivered. It was so warm, it felt so good. He sunk down and immediately felt relaxed. It was like their warm baths but a lot more room and better.

Sapnap chuckled. "We'll have to come back here when my stitches are out and I can get in hot water" Wilbur nodded. "I like it.. feels nice.." sapnap put his feet in and looked at wilbur.
"Honey.. do you know how.. small you feel..?"

Wilbur blinked. He never really thought about his mental age, but right now he really felt.. small..?
He shrugged and closed his eyes laying his head on his arms that were on a rock.

Sapnap giggled. "Your so cute.." wilbur hid his face and felt himself almost falling asleep again. Sapnap would make sure he didn't drown-
Karl was just on the other side relaxing. It made his body feel better.

"So.. you can just.. form.. eggs..? Just like.. without anything..?" Charlie nodded. "It's weird I know..' "no it's ok- I'm just.. I didn't think you'd ever.." "it's not like they're alive.. they have to be fertilized for that" he shrugged.

Eret nodded. "Do you ever.. want them to fertilized..?" Charlie's face turned into a cheeky grin. "Did you just ask me if I wanted to mate?'
Erets face heated up. "no no! It was more of- did you- you know what I meant!' they laughed.

Charlie giggled. "Yeah I know,.. well.. of course my instincts tell me to.. but I don't really know if I'm ready yet.. this is only the first time it's happening.."
Eret nodded. "I understand that, besides, we have our whole life, trust me, if your not ready for anything I promise you don't have to have.. babies or whatever.. you don't have to do anything like that if you don't want to.. besides.. that's not something I'd only want.. I love you.. if you never want to that's fine.."

Charlie hugged them and nuzzled their shoulder. "Thanks.. I'm sure I've day I will be.. but like you said.. it's ok if it doesn't happen any time soon.."

Eret nodded and kissed his head. "So.. do you feel better now..?" Charlie nodded. "Definitely.." eret giggled and pet his head. "Who knew after all these years I'd learn something new.."

Charlie giggled and nodded. "I think there's a lot more you don't know'
"Oh geeze"